Please Help! P3A remote dead!
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans1db81d5e
lvl.3
Flight distance : 498839 ft

I haven't flown or used my Phantom 3 Advanced drone in over 9 months. I charged the batteries and transmitter yesterday afternoon. I fired it up last night. All seemed well. The alerts told me to update the controller. I did. It said update successful please restart transmitter.. Well it didn't power on after that..   I did the C1/Other button on the right/power.. It will turn on but doesn't find my iPhone 7plus.. What next? Is there a way to undo the update?
2018-5-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

We're sorry to read the troubles. Please make sure the RC is fully charged, then turn off the RC, hold the C1, C2, Record button and toggle the ISO dial at the same time, then turn on the RC, and connect it with APP to update from overall status.
2018-5-9
Use props
fans1db81d5e
lvl.3

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-5-9 18:26
We're sorry to read the troubles. Please make sure the RC is fully charged, then turn off the RC, hold the C1, C2, Record button and toggle the ISO dial at the same time, then turn on the RC, and connect it with APP to update from overall status.

It won't power up that way... It does however power up using C1/shutter together...
2018-5-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans1db81d5e Posted at 2018-5-9 18:37
It won't power up that way... It does however power up using C1/shutter together...

Could you upload a short video of the issue? We'd like to check the exact status and see whether it can be figured out remotely.
2018-5-15
Use props
fans1db81d5e
lvl.3

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-5-15 00:03
Could you upload a short video of the issue? We'd like to check the exact status and see whether it can be figured out remotely.

It's already been sent to DJI for service. Thank you for your help and responses.
2018-5-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans1db81d5e Posted at 2018-5-15 16:49
It's already been sent to DJI for service. Thank you for your help and responses.

You are welcome. If there is anything else we can help, feel free to contact us.
2018-5-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules