US Spark Repair
520 1 2018-5-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Deadeye-Sparky
lvl.1

I had my Spark for about a month, and I really enjoy it.  I got over confident and attempted to fly on a low battery.  The return to home function activated and I didn't have enough vertical height and Spark got tangled in a tree about 25 ft up.  Whoops!  I got it down but the props were shot and one of the motor arms were broken.  Of course it happened arond 4:30 on a Friday.  I completed a return repair online, printed the label and got it out to UPS.  UPS picked it up that evening and it was in Texas on Wednesday afternoon.  On Thursday it was evaluated, the repair was quoted, $97( which I think is very reasonable).  I paid via PayPal, on Friday it was repaired, QA'ed and prepped for shipping.  It arrived to my house on Thursday PM, 13 days after the damage.  WOW!  Great service and repaired.  Well it really wasnt repaired, it was a reconditioned Spark.  I bound it to my controller and it is ready to fly again.    GREAT SERVICE! And thanks!

2018-5-10
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Thanks for your positive feedback. Glad your spark back. Hope you have a nice flight.
2018-5-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules