Phontom problem in connecting with googles....
751 3 2018-5-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Surya9849955497
lvl.1

I was confused in connecting phantom pro with dji googles.....
Can any body instruct in connecting googles with dji phantom pro..........
2018-5-11
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Connect either using the HDMI lead to your HDMI port on your controller (if youve fitted the HDMI board?) making sure yove endabled the port in the DJI Go app or once you have taken on using the tablet, then unplug the tablet and plug it into the goggles, note using the latter, there will be no flight record only flight data on the Goggles and AC
2018-5-11
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>

If you want to have some functional control of P4 Pro using goggles gimbal head tracking for example) then you will need to connect them to controller using USB lead. However if you do not start aircraft first using a logged in version of DJI Go 4 then there will be a 30 altitude and 50m radius restriction on flight distance. So firstly connect a device running DJI Go 4 which has previously been logged in (at home, and not logged out again). When DJI Go 4 reports safe to fly then disconnect lead from display to RC and connect goggles to RC. You would now have functional control of aircraft and no flight restriction.
2018-5-13
Use props
Wrinkley Bob
lvl.3
Flight distance : 5994 ft
United Kingdom

Dont get it, set my goggles to the MP works perfectly, connect the goggles to my P4 and and it seems to work  just the same.

Although it shows not connected on the goggles.

Regards Bob
2018-5-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules