London Turkish Embassy
1674 2 2018-5-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
The Duke
lvl.1
Flight distance : 20942 ft
United Kingdom

I have spent two weeks trying to contact London Turkish Embassy to try and get a licence to take my Phantom4 Pro to Turkey in two weeks but I cannot get any sense out of them. Not least of which I keep getting No English. Can anyone help me get a licence URGENTLY. UK mobile 07710010972. Kind regards Chris Richardson-Brand
2018-5-12
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hope users in this forum have relevant knowledge. More info about local regulation: http://web.shgm.gov.tr/en Hope it can help you.
2018-5-12
Use props
The Duke
lvl.1
Flight distance : 20942 ft
United Kingdom

Thank you Electra and I have now tried to find a solution by reading what I could in English. However, still no answers. All the references are for commercial airlines with nothing referring to drones. Trying to make any sense of contact with the Turkish Embassy in London is impossible. No one seems to know anything or even what department should deal with the problem. I have read almost everything on the Forum and it does seem to indicate that I WILL need to register my Phantom4 Pro but HOW to do it seems impossible to find. I certainly do not want to have my drone, bought especially to finish off a non commercial film that I am making about certain historical sites in Lycia, confiscated or impounded by the Turkish authorities. I believe a form DOES exist but (a) it is only available in Turkish and (b) it can only be completed if you have a Turkish citizen's registration number. For a UK citizen going on holiday the task seems impossible. CAN ANYONE ELSE, TURKISH OR OTHERWISE, WHO HAS FLOWN A DRONE OVER THERE HELP!!!!!!!
2018-5-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules