Aircraft disconnects
580 4 2018-5-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Andyfin1
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Hi All
Twice Ive been using my Mavic Air as the light has been fading in the evening and it disconnects itself from Wi Fi and the transmitter!  First time it veered into a tree, second time it hovered out of arms reach then thankfully landed when the battery ran out. Is the wifi affected by the light or is it something else please?
2018-5-16
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, it is recommended to choose an open area where the GPS is good and no magnetic interference to fly the drone, what's more, you are recommended to fly the drone during the daytime, the wifi won't be affected by the light directly, it will be affected if there are any magnetic interference, take care and fly safely. Thanks!
2018-5-16
Use props
Andyfin1
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-5-16 04:07
Hi, it is recommended to choose an open area where the GPS is good and no magnetic interference to fly the drone, what's more, you are recommended to fly the drone during the daytime, the wifi won't be affected by the light directly, it will be affected if there are any magnetic interference, take care and fly safely. Thanks!

Thank you, I am in a good area for GPS - what cause the magnetic interference?
2018-5-16
Use props
M2Wair
First Officer
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Andyfin1 Posted at 2018-5-16 08:30

Concrete and reinforced road surfaces, buildings, cars, drain covers, apple watches, jewellery as examples.
2018-5-16
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Andyfin1 Posted at 2018-5-16 08:30

Hi, please refer to the floor 4#, M2Wair is correct.
2018-5-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules