Goggles RE lost HEIGHT and DISTANCE info FIX p4p
623 1 2018-5-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
truthseekers
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3684 ft
United Kingdom

Here is an interesting development I found out that by Upgrading the  Goggle RE to the latest firmware (.0400)  I LOST height and distance  info for my P4Pro. All other telemetry was still there though. I was on goggles RE firmware 1.0.0400 so I downgraded  the goggles to firmware .0300 and fault was still there. Only when I  went back to firmware .0200 did the height and distance info  return.  This problem only presented itself of P4Pro,  Mavic was always showing  height and distance.

I know this could because I am using an older P4Pro firmware on the bird  and controller V01.02.0304  and that isnt the newest firmware for sure  but allows me no flying restrictions in NO FLY Zones and also I can now  have my ISO at 100 in D-LOG colour not the awful noisy 600ISO which I  was being forced to have in newer firmware. Id rather stay on lower firmware for the reasons stated above.

If your goggles have been playing up, this might help you. You will have to downgrade firmware for goggles using Assistant2 and when you plug the goggles in with that software running it will show you all the firmware available and your upgrade and downgrade options.

Information provided for educational purposes only... have fun. Hope it helps someone out there.

2018-5-16
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Thank you for your sharing the experience. I will also forward this case to the engineers to notice.
2018-5-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules