502 2 2018-5-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bentbrent
lvl.1
Flight distance : 271194 ft
United States

Hi

Today was my 3rd day flying my Mavic Pro. I noticed that when I flew sideways, the camera and view tilted. I had not noticed this before, but I had not flown as aggressively. Is this normal?

Also, afterward, I was messing with the app (DJI GO 4) on my phone (Galaxy S9+), trying to get it to record to my phone. Now my phone doesn't see my SD card, and the app doesn't show the SD card in the settings.   Helllllllp! Please!

Bentbrent
2018-5-16
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing.  May I confirm that did your drone crash or not? Or did there any hard landing? At the same time, please check if there is an error message in your DJI GO4 app, if yes, please show us a screenshot, thanks!
2018-5-16
Use props
bentbrent
lvl.1
Flight distance : 271194 ft
United States

Hi Diana
I can confirm that I have not crashed the Mavic or had a hard landing. Today I took a short flight to have a short video to send, and the camera and gimbal worked perfectly. I didn't see any error messages, but being new to this, I'm not sure where to look to find them, if there are any. For now at least, I consider the matter resolved.

Thank you for your time,

Bentbrent
2018-5-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules