Problem buying Care Plan (2 different SN on craft)
702 3 2018-5-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansb9d55c46
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1353927 ft
United Kingdom

Hi all,

I just received replacement Phantom 4 Advanced from repair shop after battery in my old drone melted pins on drones port and itself. Now the problem I'm having is with serial number. I was trying to purchase Care Plan (didn't got it first time as I wasn't aware of 48hrs limit) and after I've inputted drones SN I've got this error. When I've paired with my controller and started it for the first time I got a chance to buy refresh plan but SN was different then on drones body. Can anyone explain this to me and help me how to get this plan activated as I'm running out of this 48hrs period.

Thanks Oscar
20180517_081715.jpg
2018-5-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Oscar, for the Phantom 4 series, the aircraft S/N can be found inside the battery compartment. Please try to purchase the DJI Care Refresh via the computer, if the issue persists, please PM me your serial number and I will have a try, thank you.
2018-5-16
Use props
StoneFist85
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1353927 ft
United Kingdom

I've tried this without any luck. I've send You PM with all details
2018-5-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

StoneFist85 Posted at 2018-5-17 03:32
I've tried this without any luck. I've send You PM with all details

Sorry for the late response, please reply to one of my posts directly next time so that I could get the notification and reply in time. I see you have sent email to djicare@dji.com, the team will help to look into and get it sorted out for you.
2018-5-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules