First Disconnect
473 4 2018-5-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BigRoyBoy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 106414 ft
Australia

Had my first disconnect today. Flying Mavic Air. All I heard was aircraft has disconnected look down and see my remote light was red and  disconnected from my aircraft. Aircraft did return home.Is there anything else you would do different, like turning the remote off then back on. Do I have  an issue and what may have caused this to happen.
2018-5-16
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing. Did there any magnetic interference around your drone? In order to do the troubleshooting, you are recommended to restart the drone and try the flight again in different locations. If there is any further issue, please feel free to let us know.
2018-5-17
Use props
BigRoyBoy
lvl.3
Australia

Thanks for your reply. No things had been ok. Flew after it and all normal. Just this one time. There was a big bridge i was flying near but had no other issue through out other flights. Is there other reason why it would do this.
2018-5-17
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

BigRoyBoy Posted at 2018-5-17 02:53
Thanks for your reply. No things had been ok. Flew after it and all normal. Just this one time. There was a big bridge i was flying near but had no other issue through out other flights. Is there other reason why it would do this.

Sometimes obstacles might interrupt the connection. Please try to adjust the position of the antennas, try different places and see if it happens again.
2018-5-17
Use props
BigRoyBoy
lvl.3
Australia

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-5-17 20:01
Sometimes obstacles might interrupt the connection. Please try to adjust the position of the antennas, try different places and see if it happens again.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7M9JtfVwQE

Thanks Thor
2018-5-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules