network not availiable
1556 16 2018-5-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bees52
New
Australia

after starting up the dji phantom , it asked  for up dating  but after putting email and password it comes up network not available . now when you switch it on it wants you sign in ,but after enter email and password it come up  "net work unavailable check your internet connection"
2018-5-17
Use props
Rodger8
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

It is telling you that you are not connected to the Internet. You need a Wi-Fi Connection between your smart device and the internet for the registration to take place.
2018-5-17
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

It could be the server at DJI that need a kick (again) but also it could be that you have the + version. In the later case, drag down from top of screen, tap the settings gear icon and enter Wifi settings to set up your connection.
2018-5-17
Use props
BKendrew
lvl.4
  • >>>

It may be your firewall or virus protection.  When I 1sr tried installing assistant 2 my antivirus (norton) quarantined the program and deleted it. I had to temporarily disable Norton and install. You fire wall maybe blocking the program.
2018-5-17
Use props
Anokadrone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 58327 ft

United States

One quick check is to close the DJI app and open a browser and see if you can get to the internet.  That verifies your connection.  I would do that first.
2018-5-17
Use props
eska1
New

Germany

Same here! Just unpacked everything and wanted to create a user account (required to continue) but it says in red "Network Unavailable, Error ID: 00"

Obviously I am connected to a WiFi and have tried three available WiFi's where with all of them the remote contro l(I have the + version) confirms that the connection has been well established.

Any suggestions what to do/how to overcome it?
2018-5-17
Use props
Anokadrone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 58327 ft

United States

You could try to create the account on a PC and see if that works.  If it does, then try logging into that same account on the device w/o the drone system active.  If that works, then fire up the drone and remote and try again.  Let us know at what point things go awry......
2018-5-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, is the RC with a built-in screen or the normal RC? If it is the former, please slide down the screen to enable the WiFi to see whether it works.
2018-5-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

eska1 Posted at 2018-5-17 05:36
Same here! Just unpacked everything and wanted to create a user account (required to continue) but it says in red "Network Unavailable, Error ID: 00"

Obviously I am connected to a WiFi and have tried three available WiFi's where with all of them the remote contro l(I have the + version) confirms that the connection has been well established.

Sorry about the troubles. May I have a short video of the issue you referred? We'd like to check the exact status.
2018-5-17
Use props
bees52
New
Australia

Thanks for all the help   .Dagging the screen down and reconnecting the WFI fixed the problem
2018-5-17
Use props
Red Devil
New
Germany

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-5-17 19:56
Sorry about the troubles. May I have a short video of the issue you referred? We'd like to check the exact status.

2018-6-6
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Denmark

Did you try as posted in #3?
Would be a good idea to tell what has been tried already.

"drag down from top of screen, tap the settings gear icon and enter Wifi settings to set up your connection."
2018-6-6
Use props
Red Devil
New
Germany

KedDK Posted at 2018-6-6 06:15
Did you try as posted in #3?
Would be a good idea to tell what has been tried already.

I am not able to drag down the menu
2018-6-6
Use props
Tearuup
lvl.4
Flight distance : 123763 ft
United States

Red Devil Posted at 2018-6-6 07:08

Odd.  right after you turn it on and booted  up touch and hold very top edge of screen and drag it down while holding your finger against the screen.  You will see wifi on left.  Touch it and enter your wifi ssid and password.
If that doesn't work then see if someone in your family has smaller fingers.
2018-6-6
Use props
Red Devil
New
Germany

Tearuup Posted at 2018-6-6 07:20
Odd.  right after you turn it on and booted  up touch and hold very top edge of screen and drag it down while holding your finger against the screen.  You will see wifi on left.  Touch it and enter your wifi ssid and password.
If that doesn't work then see if someone in your family has smaller fingers.

Can you share a small video for that as its not happeing for me !
2018-6-6
Use props
birdie28
New
Austria

Exactly the same issue here. Received a new + RC with the built in screen today from DJI German repair center, as the old one would not charge. Charged the new one. On booting I receive a red indicator light, the four white LEDS shining. Go through the setup process. Got stuck at the signing in to account page with exactly the same issues as shown in the photo. No chance of dragging anything on the screen. My network is working perfectly. The RC says I am connected.
2018-6-6
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Denmark

Red Devil Posted at 2018-6-6 07:08

You sure should be able to do this.
With your index finger tap/poke on the very top above the DJI logo and swipe/drag the finger down on the screen, if only you see a narrow bar then tap that and repeat the down swipe.
You should get a box showing date/time, volume and brightness settings and some other icons, on top right there would be a gear like icon that when tapped bring you to the settings from where you can tap a wifi section.

If you can't get any of this, then try going one step back by the top left arrow that show on your screenshot and try from where ever that arrow bring you.
2018-6-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules