Finally got out flying and noticed
737 4 2018-5-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Maritimer
lvl.3
Flight distance : 106673 ft
Canada

I finally got out flying my phantom 3 adv this year. only this time i had it hooked up to an ipad and noticed i cant save any pics or video to the ipad itself from the go app. Am i missing a setting? Also there appears to be an extra featurte on the go app where u can toggle your flashing lights to on/off. I have all updates installed. Just noticed this as i never had an ipad before lol

2018-5-17
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Some parameters are only available in iOS.

Same for Android, like Battery Life, which is no longer available in the iOS, Go app version.

I think using an adequate Apple iPad is likely very near optimal.

Turning off the red front arm LEDs has been around for some time, all though the tab title was changed.

RedHotPoker
2018-5-17
Use props
Hellsgate
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1991555 ft
Australia

I like the battery life indication. And to turn off the lights well just set c2 button for this.
2018-5-17
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Hellsgate Posted at 2018-5-17 13:16
I like the battery life indication. And to turn off the lights well just set c2 button for this.

I'm not sure why that useful Battery Life function was removed from the iOS version, but I wish it could be revived for us iPad users. Yes, it is/was a welcome function and should be available in both Android and iOS devices. WTF? Why was it taken out of our app version?? An explanation was never given, only the comment that it would be referred to them higher ups who have the authority to make decisions, and for the gurus who write the code to please bring it back. Those words seem to only fall on deaf ears.

I never turn off my front red lights, but added a set of Lume Cubes instead.
One red and one blue. hahaha

RedHotPoker
2018-5-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Maritimer, please try to enable Cache During Video Settings in General Settings to see whether it works.
2018-5-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules