Roll, Yaw & Pitch info for Phantom 4
2479 3 2018-5-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansc53c1d1e
lvl.1

Pakistan

Hello Dears,
Any way to get the roll, yaw and pitch information for the Images we capture manually at the Ground control station during Phantom 4 flight?
Guide please.
Ahsan.
2018-5-18
Use props
Nigel_
Second Officer
Flight distance : 388642 ft
United Kingdom

You can get an idea of roll and pitch by looking at the roll/pitch (attitude) indicator, normally found in the bottom left corner as an alternative to the map.

If you can work out how to use the yaw/compass indication then it is on the same display, or you can look at the map where the aircraft triangle is pointing in the same direction the aircraft is.
2018-5-18
Use props
fansc53c1d1e
lvl.1

Pakistan

Nigel_ Posted at 2018-5-18 23:22
You can get an idea of roll and pitch by looking at the roll/pitch (attitude) indicator, normally found in the bottom left corner as an alternative to the map.

If you can work out how to use the yaw/compass indication then it is on the same display, or you can look at the map where the aircraft triangle is pointing in the same direction the aircraft is.

Thanks for the reply.

My intention is to get this info embedded in the RGB images captured using the default Phantom 4 camera OR somehow available for each captured image. Is that possible?
2018-5-18
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

I have no P4 but only P4P pictures, from those i can get information as the following using standalone EXIF tools. It should be possible to make a script that automate what you want, plenty of tools out there, you just need to find something that suit you.

Pitch                           : +6.60
Yaw                             : -72.50
Roll                            : -5.20
Camera Pitch                    : -6.30
Camera Yaw                      : -72.00
Camera Roll                     : +0.00
2018-5-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules