Sync stops at 3%
466 4 2018-5-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
slaboure
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10118 ft

Switzerland

like many have faced, my cloud sync starts and stops at 3% and ... nothing. None of my past flights are visible anymore. No error message, just plain stop and empty results. I installed t fresh in a device where it was never installed and same hung happened. Devices are iPad and iPhone X. All new software. Has been this way since last Summer. Would like to fix it as drone season has restarted! Thanks!
2018-5-19
Use props
AlansDronePics
First Officer
Flight distance : 814751 ft
Guernsey

When I faced a similar problem, I contacted dJI. Their answer was obviously a stab in the dark and implied a poor wifi connection. Try again. There were a lot of logs to upload at the time so I left it uploading overnight. It was done by morning. I update soon after each flight session and the process is very quick, like a few minutes. Hope that helps.
2018-5-20
Use props
Neliusspies
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2151526 ft
Nauru

I had the same happening to me however I am now syncing my flight after 3 flights and  seems to work Happy flying.
2018-5-20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing. It takes some time when you syncing the flight records. Please try to sync the flight records after each flight, if there is any further issue, please feel free to let us know.
2018-5-20
Use props
slaboure
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10118 ft

Switzerland

Thanks all for your advices and encouragements. I did some flights and the data is synching i.e. new flights get uploaded. However, no trace whatsoever of all flights. They seem lost!
2018-5-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules