733 12 2018-5-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nijam219
lvl.3
Flight distance : 5443 ft
Germany

it's just my first real edit ...
give me some positive/negative feedback (negative, and how i can do things better)...
eh, i'm not using the RC, cause i don't have one...will buy it next month.

2018-5-22
Use props
JDavidTX
lvl.3
Flight distance : 604495 ft
United States

Interesting content but the clips are very long.  I would try breaking them up, using shorter clips that had interesting content like the jet ski under the bridge. Scattering them about so that it's not so home movie like from the 80's. 30 second max clips if the contact is interesting to warrant that length.  Its ok to jump back and forth, shot of the river, shot of the beach, cars on the bridge, shot of the road.  But I will say this, that was pretty good footage for not having a remote and very smooth.  Get you a remote it will be night / day difference with your content interests.  Good job for you first one!
2018-5-22
Use props
JDavidTX
lvl.3
Flight distance : 604495 ft
United States

OH!!! and when you get that remote I want to see a closer shot of boats going through the draw bridge.  That would have made a great shot!  JUST BE CAREFUL GETTING LOW TO THE WATER!!!!  Sparks VPS sensors on the bottom have a difficult time with shiny, smooth, reflective surfaces such as water and glass!  It could end up going for a swim.
2018-5-22
Use props
adra2895
Second Officer
Flight distance : 24131 ft
Costa Rica

I also prefer shorter clips, I think that keeps the viewer more interested. But for the first video and without the RC I think you did a very good job! You'll see the difference when you got the RC, it's a different world definitely. Keep going on!
2018-5-22
Use props
dj_dread
First Officer
Flight distance : 648399 ft
Romania

That's a good start!
You may want consider using the RC for smoother moves. Consider shorter cuts. And you may want using some transitions between showing the river and the city.
We are here to share experiences and to learn!
Keep it coming
2018-5-22
Use props
MJLSTUDIOS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1540131 ft
  • >>>
United States

You have a total of 13.31 minutes of video. Now make a 4 minute from that!. Cut out all the scenes where you are setting up the shots. Only look for the interesting clips in your video. Cut any video that isn't smooth. ie. paning back and forth. In settings, set your gimble speed slower so that scenes dont start and stop abruptly. Follow subjects for a short time, ie. jet skier, follow smoothly and don't stop and restart in follow. It takes time to learn. Watch what others have done with their video and take notes!
2018-5-22
Use props
Nijam219
lvl.3
Germany

big thx for the nice feedback!
i'll do it all in the next video ;) !
2018-5-22
Use props
StuckinNoDak
lvl.2
Flight distance : 151089 ft
United States

I agree with the others.  Cut the clips down, a lot. People don’t have the patience to sit through 13 minutes of slow drone footage.

I know it’s hard to to choose what parts have to go,  but it’ll make for a stronger video. I’m just learning too.

2018-5-22
Use props
Aurelian (Spark)
First Officer
Flight distance : 903350 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Nice views but 13 minutes? Is too long...
2018-5-23
Use props
Nijam219
lvl.3
Germany

i have some videos from the Communion of my godson...i will cut and edit it, will try to keep it shorter.
maybe i'll reedit also this one to make it shorter.
but the next days i'm working, so no time :/
thanks for the feedback !
i'll try my best
2018-5-23
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice starter!
Indeed cut shorter. That will keep your audience motivated.
2018-5-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Great job on your first video. Job well done.
2018-5-25
Use props
Nehalp8295
lvl.2

good jo man
2018-5-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules