Cant install new FirmWare
3056 34 2018-5-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
4rw1n
lvl.1

Bosnia and Herzegovina

Hello..
i have many problems.. so i hope u will understand, my english not good..
So, i have drone, i think this is phantom 3 pro. on boddy shell have sticker that is phantom 3 pro. and also on gimbal is 4k camera and have fan on gimbal, also sticker that is professional. but when i open dji go app, app show me that my dron is advanced, and in settings i cant chose 4k resolution even i chose pal or ntsc there only 2,7k, 1080, 720p resolutions no 4k..i search on google and here on forums, that maybe somebady before me install firmware of advanced..

i use firmware (aircaft) 1.2.8+ and i try install latest Firmware v1.11.20 but nothing happen..
when i copy firmware on sd card ( i was watch tutorial) and tourn on drone i dont get blinking reed-green light on gimbal i get only red withoput blinking..
i use micro sd hc 4 16 gb kingston.. i record video of this card means this card working.. but when i want install new firmware its look like that card noot bootable and i cant install firmware..

if somebady can help me, please comment.. and i hope i good explan, and u can understand what is my problem.

thanks..
2018-5-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, 4rw1n. May you please send me the serial number on PM so that I can confirm it here if what exactly drone you are using. Thank you.
2018-5-22
Use props
4rw1n
lvl.1

Bosnia and Herzegovina

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-5-22 14:01
Hi, 4rw1n. May you please send me the serial number on PM so that I can confirm it here if what exactly drone you are using. Thank you.

hi.. i dont know where i can find serial number.. but when i close battery from drone inside i see number p01012.7
and on body shell i see p77dcd2   and 4020107
and on gimbal i see sticker there is code phantom pro    p78dcd23021035
2018-5-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

4rw1n Posted at 2018-5-23 01:03
hi.. i dont know where i can find serial number.. but when i close battery from drone inside i see number p01012.7
and on body shell i see p77dcd2   and 4020107
and on gimbal i see sticker there is code phantom pro    p78dcd23021035

Thank you for your response. Upon checking on the serial number that you provided, it is confirmed that you are using a Phantom 3 Professional. As per update, the latest version of the aircraft is v1.11.20. You may follow these steps in updating the firmware of your aircraft using a Micro SD card. You may also click on this link for your reference: http://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/p ... e_Guide_en_v1.4.pdf

2018-5-23
Use props
4rw1n
lvl.1

Bosnia and Herzegovina

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-5-23 07:35
Thank you for your response. Upon checking on the serial number that you provided, it is confirmed that you are using a Phantom 3 Professional. As per update, the latest version of the aircraft is v1.11.20. You may follow these steps in updating the firmware of your aircraft using a Micro SD card. You may also click on this link for your reference: http://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/phantom_3/en/Firmware_Update_Guide_en_v1.4.pdf

[view_image]

i do everything like on tutorial but when i put sd card in gimbal and after that put battery in drone, and tourn on aircaft nothing happen, no update, its like that im not put sd card in gimbal..  i can record video and upload here to show u ..
2018-5-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

4rw1n Posted at 2018-5-23 09:51
i do everything like on tutorial but when i put sd card in gimbal and after that put battery in drone, and tourn on aircaft nothing happen, no update, its like that im not put sd card in gimbal..  i can record video and upload here to show u ..

Yes, please send us the video so that we can review it. Thank you.
2018-5-23
Use props
4rw1n
lvl.1

Bosnia and Herzegovina

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-5-23 10:12
Yes, please send us the video so that we can review it. Thank you.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/ ... JG/view?usp=sharing
2018-5-23
Use props
4rw1n
lvl.1

Bosnia and Herzegovina

4rw1n Posted at 2018-5-23 15:21
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1me9q_0El8oWUOU5BZqk6WJsJEiGSLXJG/view?usp=sharing

sorry for duble post.. but i think i not good share link..

here new lint to video
https://drive.google.com/file/d/ ... JG/view?usp=sharing
2018-5-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

4rw1n Posted at 2018-5-23 15:30
sorry for duble post.. but i think i not good share link..

here new lint to video

Thank you for sharing the video. I highly suggest to either reformat the micro SD Card or try to use a different micro SD card (it could be a new sd card, as long as it is one of the supported sd cards).  Re-download the firmware version, https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... 01.11.0020.bin.zip. Unzip and copy the downloaded files into the root directory of your Micro SD card. Then re-do the process. Insert the Micro SD card into the SD card slot of your aircraft. Power on the aircraft and it should start updating. Please do not turn on your remote controller while updating the firmware of your aircraft. The camera status indicator will blink red and green to show that the update is in progress. Once it becomes solid green and aircraft sound D__DD then the update is completed. If the same issue occurs, you may need to send in the unit to our facility to diagnose the problem and repair it. You may also submit a request online: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index
2018-5-23
Use props
4rw1n
lvl.1

Bosnia and Herzegovina

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-5-23 16:22
Thank you for sharing the video. I highly suggest to either reformat the micro SD Card or try to use a different micro SD card (it could be a new sd card, as long as it is one of the supported sd cards).  Re-download the firmware version, https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/phantom_3/20170706/P3P_FW_V01.11.0020.bin.zip. Unzip and copy the downloaded files into the root directory of your Micro SD card. Then re-do the process. Insert the Micro SD card into the SD card slot of your aircraft. Power on the aircraft and it should start updating. Please do not turn on your remote controller while updating the firmware of your aircraft. The camera status indicator will blink red and green to show that the update is in progress. Once it becomes solid green and aircraft sound D__DD then the update is completed. If the same issue occurs, you may need to send in the unit to our facility to diagnose the problem and repair it. You may also submit a request online: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index

i will try with new sd card..
its posible i install new firmware by pc?
2018-5-23
Use props
4rw1n
lvl.1

Bosnia and Herzegovina

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-5-23 16:22
Thank you for sharing the video. I highly suggest to either reformat the micro SD Card or try to use a different micro SD card (it could be a new sd card, as long as it is one of the supported sd cards).  Re-download the firmware version, https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/phantom_3/20170706/P3P_FW_V01.11.0020.bin.zip. Unzip and copy the downloaded files into the root directory of your Micro SD card. Then re-do the process. Insert the Micro SD card into the SD card slot of your aircraft. Power on the aircraft and it should start updating. Please do not turn on your remote controller while updating the firmware of your aircraft. The camera status indicator will blink red and green to show that the update is in progress. Once it becomes solid green and aircraft sound D__DD then the update is completed. If the same issue occurs, you may need to send in the unit to our facility to diagnose the problem and repair it. You may also submit a request online: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index

hey.. now i try agan i format sd card.. and try instal firmware of professional and this dont work..
and again i try but i download firmware of ADVANCED but this updating? why ...why can advanced but cantprofessional
2018-5-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

4rw1n Posted at 2018-5-23 16:49
hey.. now i try agan i format sd card.. and try instal firmware of professional and this dont work..
and again i try but i download firmware of ADVANCED but this updating? why ...why can advanced but cantprofessional

May you please provide me the serial number of your aircraft so that I can check it here if what exactly aircraft that you are using. Thank you.
2018-5-23
Use props
4rw1n
lvl.1

Bosnia and Herzegovina

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-5-23 16:56
May you please provide me the serial number of your aircraft so that I can check it here if what exactly aircraft that you are using. Thank you.

i already give u serial and u said that is my dron professional..
2018-5-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

4rw1n Posted at 2018-5-23 16:57
i already give u serial and u said that is my dron professional..

I am sorry. Yes, you are correct. I overlooked that part. I apologized. When I searched for this serial #: P77DCD24020107, there is no product found. But when you provided me this serial number P78DCD23021035, it shows on our end it is Phantom 3 Professional. In this case, I suggest sending your unit to our facility so that our repair team will be able to diagnose the problem and fix it for you. You may also submit the request online. Just simply click on this link: https://repair.dji.com/en/SelfRepair/Area
2018-5-23
Use props
4rw1n
lvl.1

Bosnia and Herzegovina

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-5-23 17:22
I am sorry. Yes, you are correct. I overlooked that part. I apologized. When I searched for this serial #: P77DCD24020107, there is no product found. But when you provided me this serial number P78DCD23021035, it shows on our end it is Phantom 3 Professional. In this case, I suggest sending your unit to our facility so that our repair team will be able to diagnose the problem and fix it for you. You may also submit the request online. Just simply click on this link: https://repair.dji.com/en/SelfRepair/Area

after updating firmware of advanced i get crazy sound when u turn on aircaft... how to fix it..
2018-5-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

4rw1n Posted at 2018-5-23 17:33
after updating firmware of advanced i get crazy sound when u turn on aircaft... how to fix it..

It is not recommended to update the firmware of different drone version. It might corrupt the firmware of your aircraft. I strongly suggest to send in the unit to our facility instead, so that our repair team will be able to fix it for you.
2018-5-23
Use props
4rw1n
lvl.1

Bosnia and Herzegovina

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-5-23 17:46
It is not recommended to update the firmware of different drone version. It might corrupt the firmware of your aircraft. I strongly suggest to send in the unit to our facility instead, so that our repair team will be able to fix it for you.

what ur tim will fix.. im from Bosnia and here dont have phantom 3 service..

i format sd card and try again install firmware of adwanced. till upgradit still noisi and crazy sound. but after 5 min it stoped.. i will check what happen.. im in other room coz sound so loud..
2018-5-23
Use props
4rw1n
lvl.1

Bosnia and Herzegovina

========== 2014.01.01 00:00:11 remo-con disconnect======
Packet: P3S_FW_V01.09.0060.bin
Upgrading ...
Result: Success.

Result: Abort.
The firmware on the SD card is identical to or older than the current firmware on the aircraft.

========== 2014.01.01 00:00:12 remo-con disconnect======
The firmware on the SD card is identical to or older than the current firmware on the aircraft.

Packet: P3S_FW_V01.10.0090.bin
Upgrading ...

Packet: P3S_FW_V01.11.0020.bin
Upgrading ...
Result: Failed.
Reboot the aircraft and try to upgrade the firmware again.

========== 2014.01.01 00:00:32 remo-con disconnect======

========== 2018.05.24 03:11:12 =====================

Result: Corrupted.
Firmware bin file is corrupted, download it again from the DJI offical website.

Upgrading ...
2018-5-23
Use props
4rw1n
lvl.1

Bosnia and Herzegovina

i update correct.. and now work ok. but still my firmware is of advanced and cant use 4k resolution.. i have gimbal of professional, and my dron is professional. but why i cant install firmware of professional..

what if i download firmware of professional(P3X) and rename it like  (P3S) maybe dron think that instaling firmware of advanced but this is professional.. it will work??
2018-5-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

4rw1n Posted at 2018-5-23 18:19
i update correct.. and now work ok. but still my firmware is of advanced and cant use 4k resolution.. i have gimbal of professional, and my dron is professional. but why i cant install firmware of professional..

what if i download firmware of professional(P3X) and rename it like  (P3S) maybe dron think that instaling firmware of advanced but this is professional.. it will work??

Actually Phantom 3 Professional and Phantom 3 Advance has the same latest firmware version of v1.11.20. Great job in successfully updating the firmware of your aircraft. In order for you to set the 4K resolution on your aircraft. Go to the camera settings of your DJI  Go, then look that icon below the capture button.
2018-5-24
Use props
4rw1n
lvl.1

Bosnia and Herzegovina

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-5-24 07:28
Actually Phantom 3 Professional and Phantom 3 Advance has the same latest firmware version of v1.11.20. Great job in successfully updating the firmware of your aircraft. In order for you to set the 4K resolution on your aircraft. Go to the camera settings of your DJI  Go, then look that icon below the capture button.

even i change in pal mode i dont have 4k resolution..
2018-5-24
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

4rw1n Posted at 2018-5-24 10:37
[view_image]

even i change in pal mode i dont have 4k resolution..

May I know the firmware version of the DJI Go app?
2018-5-24
Use props
4rw1n
lvl.1

Bosnia and Herzegovina

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-5-24 10:47
May I know the firmware version of the DJI Go app?

version of app 3.1.34      i use sony xperia z1

tell me is posible, for example people who have phantom 3 pro install firmware of advanced??
u said its same firmware..
but why i cant install firmware of professional even my drone is professional..
2018-5-24
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

4rw1n Posted at 2018-5-24 11:31
version of app 3.1.34      i use sony xperia z1

tell me is posible, for example people who have phantom 3 pro install firmware of advanced??

Yes, that is possible. Since they have same firmware version and updates. Do you have other mobile phones that we can use? If it is possible to use on these recommended/tested phones. If yes, try to install the DJI Go app and check if it will give you the option for 4K resolution on Video. Please see the image below.

2018-5-24
Use props
4rw1n
lvl.1

Bosnia and Herzegovina

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-5-24 11:38
Yes, that is possible. Since they have same firmware version and updates. Do you have other mobile phones that we can use? If it is possible to use on these recommended/tested phones. If yes, try to install the DJI Go app and check if it will give you the option for 4K resolution on Video. Please see the image below.

[view_image]

i think that not problem phone.. coz my maximum resolution is 1080 on phone.. so if problem phone, dj go will not show me 2.7k..but i can chose 2.7k mean snot problem phone..

i think problem is with firmware.. if it same like u said, they will not make firmware specially firmware for pro and for advanced. means inside firmware have diferences..
maybe inside FM of adwanced they make that FM can show max resulition 2.7k
and they change in FM of pro 4k

but like what u said its same firmware, whay i can install FM of advanced but cant install FM of professional??

and somethimes dji go show me that my drone is pro after 3 sec its change in advanced
2018-5-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

4rw1n Posted at 2018-5-25 02:27
i think that not problem phone.. coz my maximum resolution is 1080 on phone.. so if problem phone, dj go will not show me 2.7k..but i can chose 2.7k mean snot problem phone..

i think problem is with firmware.. if it same like u said, they will not make firmware specially firmware for pro and for advanced. means inside firmware have diferences..

Thank you for your response. We cannot conclude yet that if the issue is with a firmware. Based on our conversation we are only using one mobile phone. We need further investigation or collating information in order for us to isolate the problem. If you do have any of the supported mobile phone or tablet/iPad that we can use, it will be easier for us to isolate it. But if it is not possible, then I'll forward this issue to our Developer team.
2018-5-25
Use props
4rw1n
lvl.1

Bosnia and Herzegovina

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-5-25 07:53
Thank you for your response. We cannot conclude yet that if the issue is with a firmware. Based on our conversation we are only using one mobile phone. We need further investigation or collating information in order for us to isolate the problem. If you do have any of the supported mobile phone or tablet/iPad that we can use, it will be easier for us to isolate it. But if it is not possible, then I'll forward this issue to our Developer team.

one man told me on phantompilots forum.. he said that my dron is not pro, he said why app show that is ur drone advanced and why u cant use 4k resolution even u have 4 k camera. he said somebady take gimbal board of advanced and put inside ur drone..

its is possible?? for example if i somebady put gimbal board inside my gimbal even i have 4k camera it will show 4k resolution?

its have diference of phantom adv gimbal board and pro gimbal board?
2018-5-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

4rw1n Posted at 2018-5-25 11:08
one man told me on phantompilots forum.. he said that my dron is not pro, he said why app show that is ur drone advanced and why u cant use 4k resolution even u have 4 k camera. he said somebady take gimbal board of advanced and put inside ur drone..

its is possible?? for example if i somebady put gimbal board inside my gimbal even i have 4k camera it will show 4k resolution?

Let me coordinate this issue with our Developer Team. I will get back to you once I have the response from them. Thank you.
2018-5-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Sir, may I know where did you purchase the drone? Has the drone been disassembled before? Could you upload the purchase invoice and the picture of aircraft SN for a double check? We'd like to look into the exact status. Thanks in advance!
2018-5-26
Use props
4rw1n
lvl.1

Bosnia and Herzegovina

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-5-26 00:57
Sir, may I know where did you purchase the drone? Has the drone been disassembled before? Could you upload the purchase invoice and the picture of aircraft SN for a double check? We'd like to look into the exact status. Thanks in advance!

i buy it here in Bosnia, i buy it on site like ebay..not important if i buy new or used..
what i want know is did is phantom 3 pro gimbal board and phantom 3 advanced board same?

and for example if i have gimbal of proffesional and if somebady put inside gimbal board of advanced it will work 4k resolution..

i dont know is my drone disassembled before..

problem on my drone is that i cant use 4k resolution.. and dji go show me that my drone is advanced.. but i have gimbal of proffesional and 4k camera..and i cant install professional firmware..only i can install firmware of advanced..

dji natalia told me that no diferences  firmware of advanced and professional.. but if dont have diferences why i cant install firmware of professional
2018-5-26
Use props
4rw1n
lvl.1

Bosnia and Herzegovina

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-5-25 12:40
Let me coordinate this issue with our Developer Team. I will get back to you once I have the response from them. Thank you.

did they said anything? hh
2018-5-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

4rw1n Posted at 2018-5-26 02:05
i buy it here in Bosnia, i buy it on site like ebay..not important if i buy new or used..
what i want know is did is phantom 3 pro gimbal board and phantom 3 advanced board same?

The firmware of P3A and P3P are different due to the different gimbal cameras. That's the reason why we need the SN picture for further verification.

Also, it is not recommended to disassemble at your end which may void the warranty, so I suggest to contact the seller to check the exact status.
2018-5-27
Use props
4rw1n
lvl.1

Bosnia and Herzegovina

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-5-27 23:36
The firmware of P3A and P3P are different due to the different gimbal cameras. That's the reason why we need the SN picture for further verification.

Also, it is not recommended to disassemble at your end which may void the warranty, so I suggest to contact the seller to check the exact status.

here is my SN of gimbal

2018-5-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

This looks strange. We're not sure what happened after the drone leaving the factory. If you need further assistance, please kindly send the unit in for a fully diagnosis: https://www.dji.com/support
2018-5-29
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-5-29 01:31
This looks strange. We're not sure what happened after the drone leaving the factory. If you need further assistance, please kindly send the unit in for a fully diagnosis: https://www.dji.com/support

"We're not sure what happened after the drone leaving the factory"
When reading between the lines in specially #27 and #30 i think what has happened is that this AC is now a mix of parts from P3P and P3A.
2018-5-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules