IPAD DJI Go App wont Connect to RC
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_cXVAwsFUwAzc
New
Canada

Ive been reasearching everwhere about this. My Rc and Inspire will link with each other, the Inspire has a yellow blinking indicator light, and the RC is solid green. When I move the joystick the camera on the Inspire will move slightly. There is no connection between my Ipad and the RC, I tried numerous of things. The Ipad is just always showing the "Connect to you device", and it explains how to connect, but nothing happens. Everything is connected correctly via the original usb for the ipad, to the RC. And the Ipad isnt even recognizing the RC, how I found out is if I hold the top right corner by the DJI store, the black screen just states unrecognize and all that stuff.
2018-5-23
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

Based on your information it sounds like the a bad connection to the remote. But you are connected to the Inspire 1.
1]  you might have a bad USB connection or HDMI module. which is $99 to replace. try another cable and see if you can connect to the App  

Link
https://store.dji.com/product/phantom-3-hdmi-output-module

2  try resetting the RC using this procedure:
Try to reset the remote controller.
* Turn on the controller, and the aircraft should be off.
* Press C1, C2, and shutter on the controller then turn the controller off.
* Turn on both the aircraft and the controller and link the remote.

Rich
2018-5-23
Use props
djiuser_cXVAwsFUwAzc
New
Canada

I have 2 controllers, I tried both, and tried 3 different tablets. The android tablets will register that something is connected(the charging symbol will show), But nothing in the app comes up
2018-5-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_cXVAwsFUwAzc Posted at 2018-5-24 04:43
I have 2 controllers, I tried both, and tried 3 different tablets. The android tablets will register that something is connected(the charging symbol will show), But nothing in the app comes up

Sorry to read this, please provide me your DJI GO 4 App version. Thank you.
2018-5-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules