Video lag on Mavic pro after update
712 5 2018-5-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
elGreato
lvl.1

Switzerland

After updating the DJI GO 4 app to the latest version I am getting a video lag transmission..
The Mavic is not flyable anymore..
However, I have another phone that has the older version ( 4.1.15 ) and it works perfectly.

Anyone is having the same issues with the new version?

my phone is galaxy note 4
2018-5-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, elGreato, I'm sorry for the inconvenience that you have faced regarding with your concern I would suggest before launching the DJI GO 4 app make sure there is no any running background applications and also give a try to use different channel as well just to isolate the issue and if ever the issue still there just keep us posted for me to forward this concern from our Developer.
2018-5-23
Use props
TZero
lvl.4
Flight distance : 547618 ft
Brazil

Yes !  I have same problem:

preview image lag

Flight Image Lag
2018-5-23
Use props
davidmartingraf
First Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>

I received the update yesterday - had a quick flight today but didn't notice any video lag coming from the DJI GO 4 Application. It may be helpful to uninstall and reinstall the application to your phone and try flying again to see if that clears the problem.
2018-5-23
Use props
dronybaloney
First Officer
Flight distance : 24897940 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Yes i have the same issue with my p4p and ipad mini 4.
Dji go app 4.1.15 was the best .

But no issue with my mpp and ipad mini 4 , yet . Now dji go app 4.2.14
2018-5-23
Use props
elGreato
lvl.1

Switzerland

small update:
uninstalling and installing again didn't help.
my galaxy note 4 has only the dji application, nothing else, so no apps in the background.
I will try to change the phone ( i will use OnePlus 3t) and see if the problem persist.

It is sad that the previous version still good tho, any idea what changed between 2.15 and 2.16 ? is it really important to update ?  
2018-5-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules