Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RUDIMAN
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1145554 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi,  

I bought a mavic pro platinum, it  had one un succesfull landing, so its scratched on several places. Its flies well and its not damaged.
Any body know what the colorcode for this paint is,  or what car has exactly the same color?   Yep  i know there is not much change anybody has an answer..
By the way ... Replacing all scratched parts is not option...
2018-5-23
Use props
Neliusspies
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2151526 ft
Nauru

I got a skin for mine from Decalgirl which offers extra protection and does not interfere with any transmission etc.
2018-5-23
Use props
davidmartingraf
First Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>

You can buy the part that is damaged and replace it to the body?
2018-5-23
Use props
RUDIMAN
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1145554 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

no replacing parts will not help... every part have some small or larger scratch... what i need is a so called  "paint pen"   or ....  just wrap the thing....or..leave it this way.
2018-5-23
Use props
B1houdini
First Officer
Flight distance : 927927 ft
United States

RUDIMAN Posted at 2018-5-23 08:55
no replacing parts will not help... every part have some small or larger scratch... what i need is a so called  "paint pen"   or ....  just wrap the thing....or..leave it this way.

Here in the USA the MPP could be taken to a paint store and they could use their computer to match the color.
For me if it is not a bad scratch I would leave it. If it is a bit larger then a scratch I would put a skin on it.
2018-5-23
Use props
Folkestone
First Officer
Flight distance : 843199 ft
United Kingdom

Leave it as it is. The scars give it character and a story to tell.
2018-5-23
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, sorry to hear that, glad to know that your drone flies well, please check all the performance, if there is a need, please feel free to contact our support and send it in for diagnosis: https://www.dji.com/support. Thanks.
2018-5-27
Use props
roman22
New

India

When one writes one’s way to success, when one attains a sense of accomplishment & achievement for his work done, then.

“Platina” The Platinum Writing Pen,  aspires to fulfill this state of success.
“Platina” comes from the house of S.S Platinum, manufacturers of Fine Platinum Jewelry since last 10 years. In literal terms, “Platina” is an alloy of Platinum & Palladium (Pt95% & Pd5%) which is the core of “Platina”, and we take pride in affirming it as one of the 1st pens Crafted from Platinum Metal. “Platina” gives lots of options to bring forth one’s Individuality in the form of Personal name Inscription, Setting of Diamonds & other Precious Gem stones on the Pen, etc. “Platina” can be a great Gifting option to celebrate the Success of a Near one.
2018-12-14
Use props
MrArcher
lvl.4
Flight distance : 401706 ft
United States

roman22 Posted at 12-14 03:49
When one writes one’s way to success, when one attains a sense of accomplishment & achievement for his work done, then.

“Platina” The Platinum Writing Pen,  aspires to fulfill this state of success.

LOL.......
2018-12-14
Use props
MYDH
New

India

This has been the most amazing development so far.
2019-2-12
Use props
djiuser_Vrbx1pZ7ERuO
lvl.1

India

We are one of the Platinum Jewellery Manufacturers in India which are dedicated uniquely to crafting Platinum jewelry and possibly one of a couple of companies selling Platinum jewelry online.               

https://www.ssplatinum.com/about-us/
2019-2-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules