Gimbal issue
507 5 2018-5-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gala
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8035 ft

Hi all,

I got a new MA after my previous one got a little wild I noticed two differences from the previous one: the up/down gimbal movement is not smooth. I did change the spped seetings for the gimbal for pitch speed (9) and for gimbal buffer (18). Seccond thing that I have noticed is that the SD card gets pretty hot. I did not have any issue from this point of view with my previous MA. Have you notice anything like that? Is it a firmware change from this point of view? Besides the speed settings are there some other settings for smooth gimbal movement? Thank you!

2018-5-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, Gala, I'm sorry for the inconvenience that you have faced regarding with your concern may I ask have you tried to calibrate the gimbal camera? and also regarding with the SD card have you try to use different SD card just to isolate the issue?
2018-5-23
Use props
Gala
lvl.2

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-5-23 08:42
Hi there, Gala, I'm sorry for the inconvenience that you have faced regarding with your concern may I ask have you tried to calibrate the gimbal camera? and also regarding with the SD card have you try to use different SD card just to isolate the issue?

Hi, thank you for your reply. Yes, I did calibrate the gimbal. The SD card its new and I also used it on my previous MA with no overheating issue. I dont have a seccond one but I am pretty sure that the card its good. Anyway I will try another one tomorow. What bothers me more is the gimbal issue as I need smooth movements while filming. Can you please confirm me if the latest firmware changed anything in gimbal behaviour? I tested my previous MA with 300 firmware and the up/down gimbal movement was smooth.
2018-5-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Ok, just keep us posted whenever you're able to try different SD card about the Gimbal and they Improved the stability of the Camera with the latest firmware.
Screenshot_3.png
2018-5-23
Use props
Gala
lvl.2

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-5-23 09:35
Ok, just keep us posted whenever you're able to try different SD card about the Gimbal and they Improved the stability of the Camera with the latest firmware.

Thank you! I dont have any confirmation from other participants that the firmware also changed the gimbal movement from the above mentioned point of view. I would appreciate some feedback from other users regarding this aspect.
2018-5-23
Use props
Gala
lvl.2

I did get with my first MA some smooth gimbal movement. I really don't think it will be possible with my second MA. For example at the begining of the short film, using my first MA
2018-5-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules