Translating the DJIFlightRecord.txt files
2456 6 2018-5-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Drgnfli
lvl.2
Flight distance : 308822 ft
United States

All I see is either Chinese symbols or strange characters.  What am I missing?
2018-5-23
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, could you be more specific your main problem? please kindly upload some samples for better assistance if applicable. Thanks in advance!
2018-5-23
Use props
KlooGee
First Officer
Flight distance : 16783757 ft
  • >>>
United States

The flight records are binary, not plain text.  The easiest way to view them is to upload to this site:

http://www.phantomhelp.com/logviewer/Upload/
2018-5-23
Use props
Drgnfli
lvl.2
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-5-23 19:52
Hi, could you be more specific your main problem? please kindly upload some samples for better assistance if applicable. Thanks in advance!

Those flight records in .txt format cannot be uploaded to show you because this site says "To large to upload"
I went to the site KlooGee mentioned & I could see what info it showed... Not needed or wanted by me or my tablet at this time. Is there a way to not download that stuff?  As I said, these DJI logs & ads just fill up my tablet which I have not requested or want at this time.
2018-5-25
Use props
Drgnfli
lvl.2
United States

KlooGee Posted at 2018-5-23 19:59
The flight records are binary, not plain text.  The easiest way to view them is to upload to this site:

http://www.phantomhelp.com/logviewer/Upload/

Thank you, that helped to see what they were but as I told the admin I don't need or want that junk filling up my tablet.  There should be a "on/off" switch for that...
2018-5-25
Use props
Eric13
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13982031 ft
  • >>>

Drgnfli Posted at 2018-5-25 11:13
Thank you, that helped to see what they were but as I told the admin I don't need or want that junk filling up my tablet.  There should be a "on/off" switch for that...

You will be glad to have that junk once you crashed/lost a drone.
If the drone cannot be found it is the only record for DJI or you/this forum to look into what happened.

There is no current tablet in this world that can't handle these tiny .txt files.
They hardly ever turn out to be bigger than 1MB.
2018-5-25
Use props
G_Sig
First Officer
Flight distance : 9109311 ft
Iceland

Drgnfli Posted at 2018-5-25 11:10
Those flight records in .txt format cannot be uploaded to show you because this site says "To large to upload"
I went to the site KlooGee mentioned & I could see what info it showed... Not needed or wanted by me or my tablet at this time. Is there a way to not download that stuff?  As I said, these DJI logs & ads just fill up my tablet which I have not requested or want at this time.

If you sync the flight log to Dji cloud you can delete all these files if you want.
One day you will need one of it so don't delete without SYNC first.
When you sync back to your device just use one month not all or 6 months.
2018-5-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules