985 4 2018-5-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
joaobraga
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2493110 ft
Portugal

Hello,

What is the output resolution of the hdmi port on the phantom pro + obsequian controller?
Will it be from 1920 or 720P?
I  have read in this forum that it is possible to choose the resolution in  the controller, but in hdmi settings, it gives me no option. Do I have to have a device on before I can select the resolution?

I  have to make a live broadcast, but when TV cars are HD, I have no  problems, but when TV cars are older (SD) I have problems in the video  stream, even using the converter. I have the same problem on inspire 1.
2018-5-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, it is recommended to connect the device first, and set the HDMI Resolution from here: System settings>HDMI>HDMI Resolution.
2018-5-25
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

It can be set from 720x480p@60/720x576p@50 to 1920x1080p@50/60 or Auto, In order to change resolution you have to establish a connection.
To toggle the OSD overlay on/off you need to have the HDMI active (no connection needed) and then toggle it from the App in bottom of HD settings.

I have experienced the video feed range get reduced when HDMI is active no matter if anything is connected or not, would like to hear if you notice this too.
2018-5-25
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

Another thing to be aware is that the sound will be routed to the HDMI port and cut from the RC internal speaker, only the beep from C buttons are local on the RC. This also is the case when OSD overlay is turned off causing the tapping around the display to appear on the HDMI connection but not the RC, volume adjustment on the display will reflect trough the HDMI sound level.
2018-5-25
Use props
joaobraga
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2493110 ft
Portugal

KedDK Posted at 2018-5-25 06:14
Another thing to be aware is that the sound will be routed to the HDMI port and cut from the RC internal speaker, only the beep from C buttons are local on the RC. This also is the case when OSD overlay is turned off causing the tapping around the display to appear on the HDMI connection but not the RC, volume adjustment on the display will reflect trough the HDMI sound level.

Thank you very much. I've had the opportunity to test the resolution issue on my TV. It fine. Now I have to test with the TV car to see the best solution. In a week from now, I must have more answers.
2018-5-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules