3011 5 2018-5-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_gUTZh1GjV6zd
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi
Im a complete drone noob so be easy on me,
I have just purchased a dji mavic pro and downloaded the dji go app in the play store on my samsung s9 plus,
I cannot see the mavic pro listed as a device to connect to,
Is this not suppprted yet on the s9 plus?
Help!!!! Lol
2018-5-27
Use props
Optimus Prime-Mavic Air
Second Officer
Flight distance : 568704 ft
Vietnam

Connect device ro rc and turn on quad and rc, allow all connection notification on phone and dji go app will recognize mavic
2018-5-27
Use props
djiuser_gUTZh1GjV6zd
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Excellent thanks mate, the app wasn't showing the device in the list that's what got me, hopefully I don't fly it into a wall now lol ,
2018-5-27
Use props
AlansDronePics
First Officer
Flight distance : 814751 ft
Guernsey

The S9+ does work though it is not listed as compatible yet.
Be warned, from personal experience.
Run at full performance, but reduce the screen resolution right back. It isn't needed for a clear view of the app and it helps reduce battery consumption, a lot.
Because of the soft buttons, a total curse, if you tap the red cross to cancel the RTH or other functions, it will most likely activate the home button on the phone and wipe the app from the screen. Restart the app and it will return instantly.
The soft buttons are a real pest and you will find it best if you don't push the phone right into the controller grips, so you can still get at them.
The daylight sensor gets covered by the right hand grip, so for full screen brightness, deactivate the light sensor tick box.
Make sure you kill all running apps before starting the GO4. Often the Go4 has started, but kill anyway and restart. Android is unreliable with unnecessary apps running with the drone software.
Hope this helps
2018-5-27
Use props
djiuser_gUTZh1GjV6zd
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Excellent thanks for the help and advice, as soon as the weather improves in the UK I will take it for its first flight , thanks again
2018-5-28
Use props
fansd51922f3
New

Spain

I'm really interested in this post.
I've just got a S9+ with high expectations for the screen brightness.
Everything worked like a charm, but even though I always deactivate auto brightness and set this parameter to its maximum level, it looks like the display gets brighter or less bright every time I accidentally cover the light sensor with my right hand, which is kind of annoying. Is there any way to lock this setting to avoid such shifts? I could find a setting to deactive proximity sensor, but don't have any clue where that "light sensor" tick box is located. Thank you very much.
2018-8-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules