Phantom Advanced extra battery - Finally Shipped !!!
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cvemis
lvl.1

United States

Finally!!!!...... my Phanom Advanced is shipped. However,the extra battery will be shipped at a later time in May. Not very happy about that, but is ok.

2015-5-13
Use props
Paul
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4596 ft
Canada

Did you order direct from DJI?  If so, what day did you order?
2015-5-13
Use props
cvemis
lvl.1

United States

Paul@siess.ca Posted at 2015-5-13 21:48
Did you order direct from DJI?  If so, what day did you order?

Yep, ordered directly from DJI. I did order it on April 16.
2015-5-13
Use props
mohaatwg
New

United States

My Phantom 3 advanced with extra battery shipped today BUT!!!!!!!! THERE WILL BE NO EXTRA BATTERY! I should have just order the one with the single battery and I would have had it by now. I asked them WEEKS ago to just send my the Phantom with 1 battery and send the other one later and they said NO, they would not do that. Im a little pissed off that I spent more money buying the combo and the other who just bought one have been flying there's for a while now.  It's not like we all ordered a $89 dollar blade nano.(which are pretty cool by the way) we spent over $1000 dollars. I know this product is Awesome but the customer service needs help.
They said 2nd battery will ship late may.  :@

ref # 8618
2015-5-13
Use props
superdodoz
Second Officer
Flight distance : 118422 ft
United States

Awesome. will receive mine this Thursday, extra battery will be ship soon. Place an order last April 21.
2015-5-13
Use props
j.b.barlow.jb
lvl.2

United States

Hey guys, maybe because of all there problems they have had with shipping. That they send everyone that had ordered the extra battery,  two of them as kinda of sorry for all the inconvenience. We can only hope.
2015-5-13
Use props
Paul
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4596 ft
Canada

cvemis@gmail.co Posted at 2015-5-13 22:33
Yep, ordered directly from DJI. I did order it on April 16.

Well, that's encouraging.  I ordered on April 17th.
2015-5-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules