Phantom 4 V2.0 props
1661 10 2018-5-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
trooper1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 26611 ft
United States

I just read something that confused me: will the new P4 V2.0 props fit on a P4 Pro?  My agency wants to order a new P4, is there a good possibility the Phantom RTK will available for sale in the next mo?
2018-5-29
Use props
Jeff Millard
Second Officer
Flight distance : 503635 ft
  • >>>

Yes, the props will fit. Just look here.

Jeff
2018-5-29
Use props
trooper1
lvl.3
United States

Thank you. We're putting in a big P4 order tomorrow. Will order the new props. I want to order a P4 V2.0, but feel obliged not to, since Litchi won't work with it yet.
2018-5-29
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Yes, the low noise propellers of Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 is compatible with Phantom 4 Pro. As for Phantom RTK, I'll check it with our Developer team. And I'll get back to you.

2018-5-29
Use props
trooper1
lvl.3
United States

Thank you, Natalia. There are two gov agencies that would like to purchase Phantoms before the end of the June. They'll purchase one P4 RTK if this model will be released, otherwise they want me to purchase older P4 Pros.  
2018-5-29
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

trooper1 Posted at 2018-5-29 08:00
Thank you. We're putting in a big P4 order tomorrow. Will order the new props. I want to order a P4 V2.0, but feel obliged not to, since Litchi won't work with it yet.

Hi, according to our engineers, the P4P V2.0 will support the SDK, but there is no specific time at present. You are recommended to keep close attention to the DJI official online store, if there is an update, we'll let you know at the first time.
2018-5-29
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

trooper1 Posted at 2018-5-29 11:23
Thank you, Natalia. There are two gov agencies that would like to purchase Phantoms before the end of the June. They'll purchase one P4 RTK if this model will be released, otherwise they want me to purchase older P4 Pros.

Sorry to let you know that we have not got any information about P4 RTK at present, you are recommended to purchase p4 pros. Thanks!
2018-5-29
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

Be careful not to mix up the terms, P4 is the standard Phantom 4, P4P would be the normal used short for Phantom 4 Pro. The new v.2.0 is a P4P and also i believe the RTK is build on a P4P not P4.
When reading your questions it is a little unclear what you're asking about, the P4 is not sold as new and has as far i know not been for quite some time.
2018-5-29
Use props
trooper1
lvl.3
United States

KedDK, than you for correcting me, especially since I'm advising other gov people on making Phantom orders. I will use P4P from now on in all my correspondence. There is a huge diff between a P4P and a P4P+; when our agency ordered our first phantom we almost bought a P4P+, which is the model with the integral monitor; we were advised by a consultant that the + would not run Map Pilot or Litchi. Is this correct?
2018-5-30
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

trooper1 Posted at 2018-5-30 06:59
KedDK, than you for correcting me, especially since I'm advising other gov people on making Phantom orders. I will use P4P from now on in all my correspondence. There is a huge diff between a P4P and a P4P+; when our agency ordered our first phantom we almost bought a P4P+, which is the model with the integral monitor; we were advised by a consultant that the + would not run Map Pilot or Litchi. Is this correct?

Sorry for the late reply, i don't get a notice when not my posts get replied with the reply function.

You're right there is some challenges with third party flight apps on the +, hopefully DJI would have it improved in next release now they have made it possible to install other apps.
Litchi is reported to work if bought and installed from Amazon, check this.

Wit the current status i would not recommend the + version when you already know you would have the need for different apps even things might improve sooner or later.
The v.2.0 (non +) might suit the requirements you have but can you get the v1 you would know it is proven tech and that the various apps work with it.
2018-5-30
Use props
trooper1
lvl.3
United States

KedDK,
  Thank you for your last post. I checked out the link you gave us and passed it on. Our IT manager would like to purchase a P4P+, due to the increased security of the integral monitor, but we still have the problem that the Map Pilot app, we need to use, likely won't install on the +. I guess we need to stick with the P4P V1.0 for the time being. Quick tip: Litchi is the app to use for waypoint type [perimeter] missions and Map Pilot is the app to use for grid mapping. I've not found a way to create an automatic grid in litchi.
Ken
2018-5-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules