Osmo and Nokia7plus
2268 9 2018-5-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Aitornillo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 24787 ft
Spain

He estado usando un Osmo durante 2 años con diferentes teléfonos y tabletas, recientemente adquirí un Nokia 7 plus (Android 8.1) y no he logrado conectarlo. Tampoco pude conectar esta terminal con una cámara gopro. Ambos dispositivos se conectan a través de WiFi. He eliminado el apk de otros dispositivos, lo he reinstalado y todo funciona bien, con la excepción del terminal Nokia 7 plus. ¿Algunas ideas?
2018-5-29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, I understand your concern thru google translate and it seems like you're having an issue with Osmo and Nokia 7 plus, kindly ensure that the Wi-Fi on other devices are off make sure as well that we're using a recommended and compatible devices as well.
2018-5-29
Use props
Nigelbrinkmann
Second Officer
Flight distance : 586391 ft
Australia

Translation
''I have been using an Osmo for 2 years with different phones and tablets, recently I acquired a Nokia 7 plus (Android 8.1) and I have not managed to connect it. I could not connect this terminal with a gopro camera either. Both devices connect via WiFi. I have removed the apk from other devices, I have reinstalled it and everything works fine, with the exception of the Nokia 7 plus terminal. Any ideas?''

Hi,
This may not be a compatible device. You may have to search around to see if anyone else has tried this device.

iOS Version v4.2.6.
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4 and iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation). This app is optimized for iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus.
Android Version v4.2.6.
Android version 4.4.0 or later. Compatible with Samsung S8 ,Samsung S7 edge, Samsung S7, Samsung S6, Samsung S5, Samsung NOTE4, Samsung NOTE3, Samsung tabs 705c, Ascend Mate 9, Ascend Mate 7, Huawei Honor 8, Huawei P8 Max, Vivo X7, Xiaomi 5, Google Nexus 6p, Nexus 9, Google Nexus 7 II, LG V20.
2018-5-29
Use props
Aitornillo
lvl.1
Spain

I got the connection. Yesterday I tried to connect the Nokia 7 plus with my Inspire and did it correctly. This connection is physical through USB. This way I checked that it is not a problem of the apk and android 8.1. When I tried again to connect the OSMO, a warning appears briefly saying that "the connection does not have access to the internet", the connection must be fixed forever and then the OSMO is known. The same thing happened with the GoPro apk and the solution is the same
2018-5-29
Use props
Aitornillo
lvl.1
Spain

Thanksgiving forma all
2018-5-29
Use props
Aitornillo
lvl.1
Spain

Thanks for all
2018-5-29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Aitornillo Posted at 2018-5-29 22:34
I got the connection. Yesterday I tried to connect the Nokia 7 plus with my Inspire and did it correctly. This connection is physical through USB. This way I checked that it is not a problem of the apk and android 8.1. When I tried again to connect the OSMO, a warning appears briefly saying that "the connection does not have access to the internet", the connection must be fixed forever and then the OSMO is known. The same thing happened with the GoPro apk and the solution is the same

It's normal if you encountered that kind of message it is because our Osmo doesn't provide any internet access, however, if your DJI Go app will not connect to our Osmo even if we're connected via Wi-Fi you might need to consider using a compatible device like Nigelbrinkmann mention on his comment.
2018-5-30
Use props
Justbazz
New

Bulgaria

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-5-30 07:38
It's normal if you encountered that kind of message it is because our Osmo doesn't provide any internet access, however, if your DJI Go app will not connect to our Osmo even if we're connected via Wi-Fi you might need to consider using a compatible device like Nigelbrinkmann mention on his comment.

Hi
I am new to the forum, but not to the OSMO Mobile 2. I use mine with the Nokia 7 Plus with no problems...my phone is running the latest 'Pie' android update.

Hope that helps somebody.
2018-10-29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Justbazz Posted at 2018-10-29 07:14
Hi
I am new to the forum, but not to the OSMO Mobile 2. I use mine with the Nokia 7 Plus with no problems...my phone is running the latest 'Pie' android update.

Hi, thanks for the feedback. I'm glad that everything works well on your end, however, I'm afraid that we cannot ensure if our app will work every time especially if we have an update on our app since our team wasn't able to test the device. Therefore, the behavior of the app might change as well on your mobile device. Thank you for understanding and support.
2018-10-30
Use props
djiuser_j4mobMq5pYwk
New

India

Dji osmo4 compatible with nokia 8.1(nokia 7plus) ?. Reply please
2020-10-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules