865 4 2018-5-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Malakai_UK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 536115 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I had been looking for some kind of protection for my mavic air batteries, something I could just drop in my pocket knowing they would be secure. All i could find was the rubber plug protectors but these fall off all the time. So.. i designed and printed my own and they have been fantastic. I posted a while ago showing my design so I decided to do a small run of them and stick them on ebay to try and recover some of my costs. If you guys want to have a look that would be fantastic. I'm not asking anyone to buy any on here. But should you want to point friends or family in that direction I would be greatful. MavicBattery-1.jpg

ebay item is here

2018-5-30
Use props
dont slow down
lvl.4
Flight distance : 574977 ft

Those look nice, I have the silicon plugs and they are ok but yes in a pocket they would come off easily. I like how it covers the whole bottom and makes a smooth surface, will make it easier to pull out of your pocket too. Nice job!
2018-5-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Great idea and design. Thank you for sharing.
2018-5-30
Use props
Divisi0n13042
lvl.1
United States

I have the silicone covers that just go over the contacts which is nice to keep dust and debris out. Since I always keep them in my case I don't have to worry about them falling off.
2018-6-1
Use props
Kandomere
lvl.3
United States

Divisi0n13042 Posted at 2018-6-1 02:27
I have the silicone covers that just go over the contacts which is nice to keep dust and debris out. Since I always keep them in my case I don't have to worry about them falling off.

I keep mine in a lipo bag, 2 batteries in each bag since it's for the mavic pro. the mavic air batteries fit perfectly. the silicone covers never come off.
2018-6-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules