Pixelated Time-lapse
1266 7 2018-5-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JQ907
lvl.1
United States

I've had my DJI Osmo Moblie 2 for about a month now and love it. The videos look great and smooth. However, I recently noticed that all my time-lapse videos have very noticeable pixelation. Shooting a regular video does not produce this. Why does this happen and how do I fix it?

Here's my hardware and software info:

App: DJI Go v3.1.38 (the latest version as of this post's date)
OS: Android v8.1.0 (the latest version as of this post's date)
Mobile Device: Google Pixel 2 XL

Thanks for any help you can provide.
2018-5-30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Sorry to read on this, Please provide a short video on your issue if it's possible however if may I ask have you tried to un-install and re-install the DJI Go app? (Please make sure that important files are saved before deleting the app.)
2018-5-30
Use props
kaydub15
lvl.1
Flight distance : 71781 ft
Canada

I have the same problem. Everytime I do a Hyperlapse, it is very pixelated. Here is an example
2018-6-9
Use props
userf1d95a1ea1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 448110 ft
United States

Mine does the same exact thing. Android. And I have uninstalled and reinstalled.
2018-6-9
Use props
userf1d95a1ea1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 448110 ft
United States

I realized today that hyperlaps looks way better when you walk slower. Walking slower than you normally would, like seriously a slow pace, produces clean footage without pixelation.
2018-6-10
Use props
Daddy6466
lvl.2
Canada

I sometime wonder if the issue is with DJI and Android.  Not many folks out there with this issue using Apple and IOS.  Even DJI says Apple and IOS is supported
2018-6-11
Use props
JQ907
lvl.1
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-5-30 08:28
Sorry to read on this, Please provide a short video on your issue if it's possible however if may I ask have you tried to un-install and re-install the DJI Go app? (Please make sure that important files are saved before deleting the app.)

I've uninstalled an reinstalled the app and still have the same results.
2018-6-15
Use props
kaydub15
lvl.1
Flight distance : 71781 ft
Canada

Yes, I should have mentioned in my video above, I am using a Google Pixel 2.. maybe an Android issue.  Every hyperlapse is pixelated to various degrees.
2018-6-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules