SD Card isn’t working
396 5 2018-5-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dkahle11
lvl.1
Flight distance : 111939 ft

I’m using a SanDisk Extreme Plus A1 V30 Card. Once I put it in the quad chopter it’s showing up in my RC screen with a red line threw it so it is recognizing it.  Is my card bad or is there another step I need to do other than sticking it in the back of the drone?
2018-5-30
Use props
Dkahle11
lvl.1

SD Card isn’t working

I’m using a SanDisk Extreme Plus A1 V30 Card. Once I put it in the quad chopter it’s showing up in my RC screen with a red line threw it so it is recognizing it.  Is my card bad or is there another step I need to do other than sticking it in the back of the drone?
2018-5-30
Use props
Hurley1718
First Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

Try formatting it on you Mac or PC to see if it works in a computer. Then put it back in your drone and go into settings and try an re-format it there as well. Hopefully it will show up as normal.
2018-5-30
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

Any chance you re-formatted card to different format?  

Can you reformat card in drone using GO-4 App (I believe there is option).
2018-5-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Good day. I understand that you are having issues with your SanDisk Extreme Plus A1 V30 Card. Try to reformat the SD card completely. If you Sd card is 32Gb below please reformat the card using FAT and if the SD card is more than 32GB please try to format the card using XFAT. If after these process and the SD card is not still working. Try to use a different SD card and let us see if the result will be different or the same. Thank you.  
2018-5-30
Use props
Dkahle11
lvl.1

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-5-30 10:50
Good day. I understand that you are having issues with your SanDisk Extreme Plus A1 V30 Card. Try to reformat the SD card completely. If you Sd card is 32Gb below please reformat the card using FAT and if the SD card is more than 32GB please try to format the card using XFAT. If after these process and the SD card is not still working. Try to use a different SD card and let us see if the result will be different or the same. Thank you.

Ok great! I’ll try that & let u know how it goes. Thanks so much for your suggestion!
2018-5-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules