456 5 2018-5-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
twilloo
lvl.3
Flight distance : 63510 ft
  • >>>
United States

I got my Mavic pro platinum just a few days ago, late afternoon May 26th. That evening I started trying to get the DJI care refresh for it. Nothing happened other than I kept getting a reply saying that the drone was already registered over 48 hours ago. Then I realized that I had not activated it yet so on the 28th I did activate it and tried again but still got the same message.  I have checked every angle and the drone is brand new and I have tried over and over to get the care refresh, but just kept getting those messages. I have not even once turned the drone on other than to do the updates. We have been in the storm Alberta for the last several days. So I could not have flown anyway. I refuse to go thru all of the things that DJI makes you do after the 48 hours when I tried over and over to get it. I only activated it 2 days ago as of now. I will send it back to  dealer and start over if I have to. what do you guys think?
2018-5-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hey twilloo, may I know where did you purchase the drone? Could you send us the aircraft SN and purchase invoice for the further check? We'd like to look into it and see whether we can help.
2018-5-30
Use props
twilloo
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-5-30 18:45
Hey twilloo, may I know where did you purchase the drone? Could you send us the aircraft SN and purchase invoice for the further check? We'd like to look into it and see whether we can help.

Susan, did you get my pm regarding care refresh? Rio at Dji told me that if I would just send an email to djicare@dji.com  and tell them what happened and send the invoice then there would be no problem getting care refresh for my new mavic pro platinum. I did that a couple of days ago and have still heard nothing. Any ideas  of how long this takes or what has happened.  thanks
2018-6-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

twilloo Posted at 2018-6-1 03:45
Susan, did you get my pm regarding care refresh? Rio at Dji told me that if I would just send an email to   and tell them what happened and send the invoice then there would be no problem getting care refresh for my new mavic pro platinum. I did that a couple of days ago and have still heard nothing. Any ideas  of how long this takes or what has happened.  thanks

Received with thanks! I'll check the exact status with the right team and help you get an update later.
2018-6-2
Use props
twilloo
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-6-2 00:19
Received with thanks! I'll check the exact status with the right team and help you get an update later.

All is well Susan, dij finally came thru and did the right thing so I know have the care plan.  Thanks
2018-6-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

twilloo Posted at 2018-6-2 09:28
All is well Susan, dij finally came thru and did the right thing so I know have the care plan.  Thanks

Glad to know you were able to get the DJI Care Refresh, sorry for the hassles, hope you enjoy flying the drone and please keep us posted if there is any other problem, we are always here to help.
2018-6-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules