Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
P10tor
lvl.2
Flight distance : 51056 ft

United Kingdom

Dear DJI,

My UAV is a subject to 2 previous repairs this year:

February 2018 - CAS-1468814-L6Y3Y6 - Paid by me - Cracks under motors/manufacturing issue

May 2018 - CAS-1763760-T0H1H8 - Free of charge warranty repair - Cracks under motors/manufacturing issue

I have received it yesterday, delivered by the UPS.

The UAV is now considered by me as a scrap.

Your service centre in Netherlands decided to throw it in a box and put plenty of bubble wrap on top so the package was not secure at all.

It's condition after the repair:

- 2x motor top thread damage due to to being packaged badly and not securely at all - impossible to attach the proppelers

- Serial number sticker is peeling off and will fall of

- No decal lables being sent - red arm decals and top DJI logo decal

- Front silver label Phatom Standard attached on a an angle and is loose and likely to come off

- Gimbal rubber split as not packaged securely

By the look of it it has been mishandled delibereatly that way because of me being unhappy about the previous repair marks left on the allegedly new shell..

My drone is now in a scrap condition, I have sent it extremly secure with each arm bubble wrapped separately, then wrapped the whole drone.

The gimbal and camera was securely wrapped then again the whole shell bubble wrapped.

I would invite you to put forward any proposals in this regard.

2018-5-30
Use props
P10tor
lvl.2

United Kingdom

2018-5-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

P10tor, we are terribly sorry for the unfortunate experience with our repair center, your frustration has been escalated to the higher team to look into, we will have someone to contact you about the next resolution, please wait patiently, sorry again for the trouble caused.
2018-5-31
Use props
P10tor
lvl.2

United Kingdom

To my absolute surprise, I am so happy with how you are dealing with this issue.

I had a great pleasure of being in touch (emails) with the Supervisor from DJI Netherlands.

This is simply unbelievable that actually someone (a company) can treat it's customer in such professional manner.

My faith in the DJI has been restored!
2018-6-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

P10tor Posted at 2018-6-1 02:25
To my absolute surprise, I am so happy with how you are dealing with this issue.

I had a great pleasure of being in touch (emails) with the Supervisor from DJI Netherlands.

Glad to know our supervisor has contacted you, we are truly sorry for the trouble that has been caused and would like to get it correct, please keep us updated if there is any further issue, we are always here to help.
2018-6-1
Use props
P10tor
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Dear Mindy,

I have noticed that the serial of the drone I sent for repair doesn't match the one being posted back to me.

Could you tell me the history of the new serial number UAV that I am going to receive from DJI Europe?

The new serial is: P5AUEG1701010G

Best regards,

Peter
2018-6-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

P10tor Posted at 2018-6-7 00:24
Dear Mindy,

I have noticed that the serial of the drone I sent for repair doesn't match the one being posted back to me.

Hi Peter, the aircraft and the gimbal have been swapped, please check the drone and make flight test when you receive it to see if there is any other issue.
2018-6-7
Use props
P10tor
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Hi Mindy,

I will give it a go and report if there are any issues.

Many thanks
2018-6-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

P10tor Posted at 2018-6-7 22:43
Hi Mindy,

I will give it a go and report if there are any issues.

You are welcome, looking forward to your feedback.
2018-6-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules