870 10 2018-5-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans66cf7a7b
lvl.1
Flight distance : 384557 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I have problem with my Phantom 4. After hard landing i have message: Camera sensor error. But  twitching the flat cable a picture on the screen appeared. Gimbal was working and well calibrated, but no shuting photos on CD card only on iPad and when I switched on video stilll black screen. I bring my dron on diagnostics to affilated whis DJI company OmniView Tech (Toronto, Canada). After diagnostics these guys send me letter:   Unfortunately it seems that the unit requires a new camera gimbal. Price : $ 850
I'm refused. When I came to take the dron, on the screen was 4 other problem: Black screen, recalibrate video system, problem whis compass, recalibrate video sensors. Precision Hovering and Obstain Avoidance may fail.
   I've bougth flat cable #36 and replace it, but gimbal is hung and twitched slightly. No calibrated by GO 4 and Assistans 2. But image appeared, the photo and video functions recovered.
   Who faced such problem let me know, please.
2018-5-31
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

May I know if your drone was involved in a crash?  
2018-5-31
Use props
IGla
lvl.1
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-5-31 11:33
May I know if your drone was involved in a crash?

No. It was hard landing, bush hiting the dron on the landing.
2018-6-1
Use props
IGla
lvl.1
  • >>>
Canada

IGla Posted at 2018-6-1 07:31
No. It was hard landing, bush hiting the dron on the landing.

If you know the reason, let me know, please
2018-6-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

IGla Posted at 2018-6-1 07:31
No. It was hard landing, bush hiting the dron on the landing.

In that case, I highly recommend to send in the unit to our facility for diagnosis. Let our repair team check and review the flight record so that they will provide you the feedback.
2018-6-1
Use props
IGla
lvl.1
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-6-1 07:45
In that case, I highly recommend to send in the unit to our facility for diagnosis. Let our repair team check and review the flight record so that they will provide you the feedback.

Well, I'll do it, if you tell me what kind of team you have and how much it will cost.
2018-6-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

IGla Posted at 2018-6-1 07:52
Well, I'll do it, if you tell me what kind of team you have and how much it will cost.

Only our repair team can provide you the quoted amount. Once you send in the unit and they receive the aircraft. It will go under damaged assessment. After the assessment, then they will send you an email for the feedback and the quotation. If you are located in the United States, you can submit the request online. You can start the process by clicking on this link: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index
2018-6-1
Use props
IGla
lvl.1
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-6-1 08:14
Only our repair team can provide you the quoted amount. Once you send in the unit and they receive the aircraft. It will go under damaged assessment. After the assessment, then they will send you an email for the feedback and the quotation. If you are located in the United States, you can submit the request online. You can start the process by clicking on this link: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index

I live in Ontario Canada and have already given out for diagnostics my quadrupter to the company OmniView Tech which is located in Toronto. After their diagnosis, I had 4 additional problems (I wrote earlier), and they charged me the price for replacing everything (umbrella) - gimbal camera $ 850.
2018-6-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

IGla Posted at 2018-6-1 08:24
I live in Ontario Canada and have already given out for diagnostics my quadrupter to the company OmniView Tech which is located in Toronto. After their diagnosis, I had 4 additional problems (I wrote earlier), and they charged me the price for replacing everything (umbrella) - gimbal camera $ 850.

That could be their repair pricing, which we do not have any control over it. Our recommended repair service in Canada are VisionUp Canada Inc., DrDrone & MultirotorHeli. You may want to try these recommended repair services or you may contact our DJI support team over the phone to further assist you, +1 (818) 235 0789.
2018-6-1
Use props
IGla
lvl.1
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-6-1 08:57
That could be their repair pricing, which we do not have any control over it. Our recommended repair service in Canada are VisionUp Canada Inc., DrDrone & MultirotorHeli. You may want to try these recommended repair services or you may contact our DJI support team over the phone to further assist you, +1 (818) 235 0789.

Thank you for participating in solving my problems. I will definitely take advantage of this.

Sincerely, Igor
2018-6-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

IGla Posted at 2018-6-1 11:34
Thank you for participating in solving my problems. I will definitely take advantage of this.

Sincerely, Igor

Igor, it's our pleasure to help you here. If there is any further question, feel free to contact us.
2018-6-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules