877 9 2018-5-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Elektrica Atellani
Captain
Flight distance : 9674836 ft
  • >>>
Italy

The opening of the Gotthard pass in 2018. Drone footage filmend in 5K UHD.

The Gotthard Pass or St. Gotthard Pass (Italian: Passo del San Gottardo, German: Gotthardpass) at 2,106 m (6,909 ft) is a mountain pass in the Alps traversing the Saint-Gotthard Massif and connecting northern and southern Switzerland. The pass lies between Airolo in the Italian-speaking canton of Ticino, and Andermatt in the German-speaking canton of Uri, and connects further Bellinzona to Lucerne, Basel, and Zurich. The Gotthard Pass lies at the hearth of the Gotthard, an important north-south axis in Europe, and is it crossed by three major traffic tunnels, each being the world's longest at the time of their construction: the Gotthard Rail Tunnel (1882), the Gotthard Road Tunnel (1980) and the Gotthard Base Tunnel (2016). With the Lötschberg to the west, the Gotthard is one of the two main north-south routes through the Swiss Alps. Since the Middle Ages, transit across the Gotthard played an important role in Swiss history, the region north of Gotthard becoming the nucleus of the Swiss Confederacy in the early 14th century.

2018-5-31
Use props
djiuser_Ehl5fZtcIlT6
New

India

#Quick Reply Here#9.        The post is really superb. It’s various appurtenant knowledge that consists in a very basic and vital manner. Thanks for sharing this text. The substance is genuinely composed. This journal is frequently sharing useful actualities. Keep sharing additional posts. write my essay
2018-6-1
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Lovely video
2018-6-5
Use props
Elektrica Atellani
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

Thanks Montfrooij
2018-6-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Nice video, thanks for sharing!
2018-6-5
Use props
Elektrica Atellani
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-6-5 15:03
Nice video, Thanks for sharing!

Thanks Tony
2018-6-5
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

You're welcome!
2018-6-5
Use props
CharlieZ
Second Officer
Flight distance : 623432 ft
United States

Cool, thanks for sharing!
2019-1-11
Use props
ElectricLife Atellani
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

CharlieZ Posted at 1-11 15:05
Cool, thanks for sharing!

Thank you Charlie
2019-1-11
Use props
Ishaan
New

India

Nice Post !! I like it, it also comprises a lot of useful facts. Advantageously, the article is really the best on this notable topic. I harmonize with your conclusions and will thirstily look forward to your approaching updates. In my opinion this blog is really the great one! Thank you for this post Wow! I am mainly surprised by the way your content is unique and almost every single little detail.
2022-7-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules