How discharge battery when dont have inspire
1408 5 2015-5-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
chrisfromalbany
lvl.2

United States

i1 in the shop and have TB48 that not discharging over the 10 days... Can I charge a P3 remote to drop the power in the battery?

Thanks,

Chris
2015-5-14
Use props
pete1144
lvl.3

United States

Yes...that's how I drain the battery.
2015-5-14
Use props
Dangair
lvl.4

Canada

The battery will not drain, it will reduce capacity to storage level. Why would you discharge the battery?
2015-5-15
Use props
GENETTICO
lvl.3

United States

Dangair Posted at 2015-5-16 10:39
The battery will not drain, it will reduce capacity to storage level. Why would you discharge the ba ...

As required for every 10 charges..l to avoid disbalances, elongate battery life and because that is what DJI say on Manual.

i use a custom discharger...
2015-5-15
Use props
Dangair
lvl.4

Canada

GENETTICO Posted at 2015-5-16 11:49
As required for every 10 charges..l to avoid disbalances, elongate battery life and because that i ...

Oh, yes I too do that but the original poster said he didn't have the bird so I was assuming the batteries were being stored? They should discharge to the correct level in the specified time shouldn't they? Do they need different treatment after the firmware upgrade?
2015-5-16
Use props
GENETTICO
lvl.3

United States

Dangair Posted at 2015-5-17 00:47
Oh, yes I too do that but the original poster said he didn't have the bird so I was assuming the b ...

No they don't... You are correct! After reading initial post I understand your question now, I agree if only for storage you do not want to discharge down  to low... The batteries do not need to be treated differently after firmware!!
2015-5-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules