Phantom 3 compatible backpack with photos
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
du
lvl.1
Flight distance : 69747 ft

Portugal

Hello friends, I will leave here my feedback about this backpack I bought from Aliexpress, click here it is really cheap, and the quality is pretty good for you pay for...
I just wanted a transportation case to carry it on my car or to walk around, please keep in mind that this backpack it is not the best sturdy and rigid thing out there, we cannot compare it to a aluminium case but handles good.

This backpack was designed to carry phantom 2, but with some small corrections you are good to go.

Look at these photos:

2015-5-14
Use props
buzzcbr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 316545 ft
United Kingdom

You did the same as me, cut up my P2 pack and turned into a P3 pack, fits great now.
2015-5-14
Use props
du
lvl.1
Flight distance : 69747 ft

Portugal

buzzcbr@gmail.c Posted at 2015-5-14 23:43
You did the same as me, cut up my P2 pack and turned into a P3 pack, fits great now.

Yeah, it is pretty easy to do it, and a cheap alternative
2015-5-14
Use props
pdani67
lvl.2
Flight distance : 362290 ft

In a world where everything is so overpriced when they sell it for the Phantom 3...I bought this (in UK):

http://www.wexphotographic.com/b ... g-backpack/p1528637

Essentially, is the same backpack that DJI sales for way too much! Thge original DJI P3 backpack is made by Manfrotto  (model no 3N1-35 PL ). But guess what....Kata was bought by Manfrotto so they have exactly same backpack model (with exactly the same model no 3N1-35 PL).  So why pay crazy money for same thing (more or less, ok the Kata bag doesn't have the zipped pockets like the original DJI backpack has). The Kata is exact same size, so the DJI P3 fits same as it does in the DJI Backpack. Instead of the zipped pockets, there are lots of pads that can be placed around the DJI P3 and that makes room for plenty accessories... It's really well build and I love it for what it is...and I love that price too
2015-5-18
Use props
BrewserB
lvl.1

United States

pdani67 Posted at 2015-5-19 14:30
In a world where everything is so overpriced when they sell it for the Phantom 3...I bought this (in ...

I just broke down and bout the overpriced DJI backpack. I figured for the extra dollars it would have more useful compartments.
2015-5-19
Use props
CHRISWILLIAMS29
lvl.2

United States

has anyone got the Hardshell Backpack? I ordered it but have not received it yet.  Reviews would be great.
2015-5-21
Use props
DeadWood
lvl.2

United States

ebay

Ebay
2015-5-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules