Dji go app agreement
968 4 2018-6-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansebc54862
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1148 ft
United States

Ok I'm getting really annoyed with this dji go app seems like every time I go to fly I have to agree with something on the app and when your in a hurry to fly it takes the fun away ok enough rank , now today I go fly where I few many times and this pop up came on the dji go app that I never seen before i did not screen shot it because I was in a hurry to fly and just wanted it to go away so as far as I remember it had 3 maybe 4 sliders that I had to slide to make them green to continue with the agreement as I remember it said something like you give dji permission to view your flight log or something like that and I think it said you could later on change it I'm not sure I tried to find it on the app but couldn't , I really hate going places and have something like this make it just that more complicated than it already is dji stop it please ! Ok any body else have this happen to you or know what it was ? Now remember I flew the same spot before and there is no flight restrictions there besides the 400ft rule which I was way under my max flight prob was 180 ft . Any help would be appreciated thanks in advance.
2018-6-4
Use props
fansf77370fb
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1008924 ft
United States

I have not had no issues at all with pop ups.
2018-6-4
Use props
Folkestone
First Officer
Flight distance : 843199 ft
United Kingdom

The most recent update had some things to agree to when it was first opened. Probably GDPR related or something. It hasn't come up again for me since.
2018-6-4
Use props
Far_North
Second Officer
Flight distance : 278379 ft
Canada

Yes the latest update had that screen initially but I haven't seen it since.
2018-6-4
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Just one pop up - if you agree that should be it.
2018-6-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules