Whats next for DJI
1226 12 2018-6-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Charles-Edouard
lvl.2
Flight distance : 105896 ft
Canada

Anyone knows whats coming next for dji mavic series or anything else ??
2018-6-5
Use props
M2Wair
First Officer
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Phantom 5
2018-6-5
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

We can only speculate but I think the second generation of the Mavic Pro is more than likely in the mix. Whether that is this month or next year your guess is as good as mine.
2018-6-5
Use props
bradzilla
First Officer
Flight distance : 40453 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Yeah all the youtube videos and supposed leaks all point towards a new pro and new phantom. Other than that at the consumer level is anyones guess. Would be nice for DJI to atleast give some indication of any announcement dates.
2018-6-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi Good Day,

As of the moment, there is no update yet but you can always check our website https://store.dji.com/ from time to time.

2018-6-5
Use props
M2Wair
First Officer
  • >>>
Ireland

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-6-5 05:18
Hi Good Day,

As of the moment, there is no update yet but you can always check our website https://store.dji.com/ from time to time.

Stop now DJI Paladin, every Time I check the store I spend money or my wife does...... what who mentioned ronin-s
2018-6-5
Use props
boostedford
lvl.4
Flight distance : 144478 ft
United States

where is mavic pro 2
2018-6-5
Use props
3-D
Second Officer
Flight distance : 635764 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Just released an updated Phantom.  There are whispers and rumors of a second Generation Mavic Pro, but nothing official.   However, I think that they will release a second Gen Mavic Pro.  I think the Phantom 5 is further down the line and waiting for a new release from another company.  But that's just my opinion, and based in nothing even close to fact.
2018-6-5
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

3-D Posted at 2018-6-5 08:23
DJI Just released an updated Phantom.  There are whispers and rumors of a second Generation Mavic Pro, but nothing official.   However, I think that they will release a second Gen Mavic Pro.  I think the Phantom 5 is further down the line and waiting for a new release from another company.  But that's just my opinion, and based in nothing even close to fact.

Phantom Pro and Mavic released at the same time in 2016, just in time for Christmas market both were huge success, so really hard to know what will be next.
2018-6-5
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Mavic Pro 2
2018-6-5
Use props
DINGO DOWN UNDA
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3058816 ft
Australia

3-D Posted at 2018-6-5 08:23

Im thinking along the same lines as you...........
2018-6-5
Use props
3-D
Second Officer
Flight distance : 635764 ft
  • >>>
United States

M2Wair Posted at 2018-6-5 06:21
Stop now DJI Paladin, every Time I check the store I spend money or my wife does...... what who mentioned ronin-s

well, from the looks of it, you're only missing a Spark,  and the Ronin.  Unless of course you decide to go Enterprise on us...  can you say Matrice?  i knew you could!
2018-6-5
Use props
M2Wair
First Officer
  • >>>
Ireland

3-D Posted at 2018-6-5 15:41
well, from the looks of it, you're only missing a Spark,  and the Ronin.  Unless of course you decide to go Enterprise on us...  can you say Matrice?  i knew you could!

lol it's on the cards......
2018-6-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules