DJI care Refresh
999 10 2018-6-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Matt UAV
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Hi,

I live in the north of England, United Kingdom.

I have just logged my case ref: CAS-1863993-K9V9Q4

I was only able to register online for repair - why couldn't I opt in for replacement?

I have a busted gimbal, a broken leg and one of the optical sensors is shattered. Also the main body of the aircraft is warped from the impact.

I wanted to get back in the air as soon as possible yet I have to send what is left of my aircraft to the Netherlands for repair assessment? Surely I could have uploaded a photo to prove the issue so I could opt for replacement?

Just trying to figure out how long I am out of the air.

Cheers,

Matt

2018-6-8
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

You will almost certainly get a replacement, but as part of your care refresh agreement dji expect you to send in your drone for inspection, there are some rules in your contract that won’t include replacement, ie if accident was caused by the use of a 3rd party app causing the crash etc.
But I have never seen a refusal for replacement on Care refresh once the drone has been returned.

You must also be aware that you contract says replacement will be new or refurbished as new, so don’t be surprised if you get a refurbished model, but check it over and make sure your are satisfied that it is as new. It should take two weeks.
Hope this helps Good Luck.
2018-6-8
Use props
Matt UAV
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Hi,
Thanks for the quick response. They seem to have no negative feedback when it comes to customer service.

I was using the official app and items that I purchased so I can't see them refusing my claim.

Fingers will remain crossed.
2018-6-8
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Matt UAV Posted at 2018-6-8 03:25
Hi,
Thanks for the quick response. They seem to have no negative feedback when it comes to customer service.

They won’t, it’s just a procedure they insist on going through, when you ship your aircraft and it arrives in Holland try contacting a moderator here like dji Mindy or dji palidan to check the progress they may help you get it back quicker, always worth a try, but wait until it arrives at repair facility.
2018-6-8
Use props
Matt UAV
lvl.2
United Kingdom

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-6-8 03:43
They won’t, it’s just a procedure they insist on going through, when you ship your aircraft and it arrives in Holland try contacting a moderator here like dji Mindy or dji palidan to check the progress they may help you get it back quicker, always worth a try, but wait until it arrives at repair facility.

Great Thanks Hallmark!
2018-6-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Matt, I see you have claimed a DJI Care Refresh service, like hallmark said, it is a procedure we need to follow, our repair center will take care of your drone when it arrives, please let us know any time if you need assistance.
2018-6-8
Use props
Matt UAV
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-6-8 04:24
Hi Matt, I see you have claimed a DJI Care Refresh service, like hallmark said, it is a procedure we need to follow, our repair center will take care of your drone when it arrives, please let us know any time if you need assistance.

Hi Mindy,

Thanks!
2018-6-8
Use props
Matt UAV
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Hi Guys,

I have just received the Mavic Air back but the gimbal is offset and the motor keeps overloading.

I am a bit disappointed as I was looking forward to filming today.

What do I do now?

Matt
2018-6-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Matt UAV Posted at 2018-6-27 07:17
Hi Guys,

I have just received the Mavic Air back but the gimbal is offset and the motor keeps overloading.

Matt, please keep us updated in your new thread, we will keep following up, thank you.
2018-6-27
Use props
Matt UAV
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Well, i am very disappointed with the customer service form the Netherlands

I have been contacted by Stefan van den Berk SUPERVISOR SUPPORT NL, DJI Europe.

He has accused me of lying about the condition my Mavic Air was in when it arrived and claims that the gimbal has been damaged with a gimbal clamp. As I do not own nor have i ever even heard of a gimbal clamp and am understandably frustrated.

I have called to try and escalate - It seems that they refuse to acknowledge any fault on their behalf and insist that they sent a fully working aircraft and gimbal.

Help!
2018-7-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Matt UAV Posted at 2018-7-4 06:18
Well, i am very disappointed with the customer service form the Netherlands

I have been contacted by Stefan van den Berk SUPERVISOR SUPPORT NL, DJI Europe.

Matt, we have replied in https://forum.dji.com/thread-154332-1-1.html, please keep us updated there and we will keep following up, thanks for your understanding.
2018-7-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules