Phantom 3 pro Shipped to the US
1605 18 2015-5-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CHRISWILLIAMS29
lvl.2

United States

I just Ordered my P3P w/ extra battery, From what DJI said , It is going to take 10-15 days from payment confirmation to be shipped. My question is, is it really 10-15 days and how long does it take after that point to be shipped to the US?
2015-5-14
Use props
droneflyers.com
Second Officer
Flight distance : 60709 ft
  • >>>
United States

Shipment was really quick for mine. I saw the Fedex notice and looked it up and it was in Hong Kong. The next morning there was a knock on the door and it was here in New England.
2015-5-14
Use props
espinosa.josero
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8320 ft
Mexico

Depends where you live... Btw your extra battery is not going to arrive yet... I ordered mine the same and they sent me the P3 and I'm still waiting for the other battery
2015-5-14
Use props
CHRISWILLIAMS29
lvl.2

United States

so from order date to delivery to your door step took how long? i live in Louisiana. my # is 30,000 so I wonder now that they have so many orders if the battery is whats holding everything up.
2015-5-15
Use props
myswat
lvl.1

United States

Ordered from DJI on 4/30. Email just received that P3Pro (ordered w/extra battery) shipped today. Sweet!

Basically 15 days on the nose.

Customer Ref# 252xx Order # 0011179997xx

Colorado
2015-5-15
Use props
myswat
lvl.1

United States

If they are shipping extra batteries separately, then there should be no hold up due to that.
2015-5-15
Use props
CHRISWILLIAMS29
lvl.2

United States

when does it say it will get to your door?  i have shoot on june 4th, if it is 15 days to ship and then delivery takes more than 7 days im screwed!
2015-5-15
Use props
myswat
lvl.1

United States

CHRISWILLIAMS29 Posted at 2015-5-16 03:03
when does it say it will get to your door?  i have shoot on june 4th, if it is 15 days to ship and t ...

Fedex just posted Estimated delivery :
Wed 5/20/2015 by 10:30 am
2015-5-16
Use props
myswat
lvl.1

United States

Also, a day may have been lost due to when package was tendered.
5/16/2015 - Saturday
5:07 pm        Picked up                SHENZHEN CN
Package received after FedEx cutoff
2015-5-16
Use props
myswat
lvl.1

United States

I think you might be running really close, even if everything goes perfectly. Why did you wait so long before ordering? Did you get the job recently? Maybe you can rent one if it isn't there in time. Did you book a job and THEN order? Given the demand, you should feel lucky to get it by June 4 considering DJI originally wasn't even going to START shipping until mid-May. It looks like they started shipping about two weeks early. In any event, are you planning to fly it at a shoot with little-to-no practice beforehand? Yikes.
2015-5-16
Use props
myswat
lvl.1

United States

I'm happy I have a lot of work this weekend so it won't go as slow as it would if I was just sitting around waiting for the bird to arrive. C'mon Wednesday!
2015-5-16
Use props
CHRISWILLIAMS29
lvl.2

United States

It was a last minute change in the shot. If anyone knows of a renter in New Orleans that would be rad!  I have sshot with a P2 Vision + But, yes i would love to have in time to practice . Thanks for your help!
2015-5-16
Use props
myswat
lvl.1

United States

CHRISWILLIAMS29 Posted at 2015-5-16 22:33
It was a last minute change in the shot. If anyone knows of a renter in New Orleans that would be ra ...

So far, I must say: worth the wait.
2015-5-21
Use props
SPingrin
New

United States

I received notice that my P3P shipped yesterday and FedX is telling me I will not receive it till 5/28/15. 7 days to ship from china? they must of put it on the slow boat from china! lol
2015-5-22
Use props
FantomDK
lvl.4

Denmark

If time is crucial, perhaps call around to local dealers who might have one in stock?

-
Buy your DJI Phantom 3, DJI-gear, extra DJI Batteries, DJI Hardshell Backpacks from the DJI Store by using this link - it'll help me out

2015-5-22
Use props
myswat
lvl.1

United States

SPingrin@cfl.rr Posted at 2015-5-22 22:41
I received notice that my P3P shipped yesterday and FedX is telling me I will not receive it till 5/ ...

Delivery is made by plane, and there's likely a Sunday in there. Additionally, the ship date is likely the day before Fedex picks it up, which may very well be after the shipping cut-off, that day. If they are shipping about 300 units per day, I'm guessing they are prepping shipments 24/7. So, minus the Sunday, cutoff, and ship prep days, 7 days just turned into 4. Mine was delivered first thing in the A.M. which basically eliminated most of the delivery day. Now, 3.5 days from China? Like I said previously: worth the wait and definitely not a reason to complain and whine.
2015-5-23
Use props
MikeAngelo
lvl.2

United States

CHRISWILLIAMS29 Posted at 2015-5-16 03:03
when does it say it will get to your door?  i have shoot on june 4th, if it is 15 days to ship and t ...

I think you might be screwed.   I ordered mine in mid-April and got it 5 days ago.   i would give yourself 30 days
2015-5-23
Use props
CHRISWILLIAMS29
lvl.2

United States

I think your right.  just in case We are going with a boom shot as plan B , it just wont be near as good or high . Thanks for all your help.
2015-5-23
Use props
myswat
lvl.1

United States

CHRISWILLIAMS29 Posted at 2015-5-24 07:15
I think your right.  just in case We are going with a boom shot as plan B , it just wont be near as  ...

Boom versus P3P may be like snooze versus....PARTY! :-)
2015-5-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules