Flash sync connection on the remote for photo work
1384 4 2015-5-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ams4900
lvl.2

United States

Is the camera able to be synced with a flash wireless remote?  Somewhere in the future I'd like to see this as it would be great from having the camera perspective be able to trigger a strobe from RC to the ground. As Bones (Star Trek) would say "Dammit Jim I'm a Photographer not a weapons expert!"
2015-5-14
Use props
blauer
lvl.2
Flight distance : 209403 ft
United States

I agree. was thinking the same thing when i flew indoors earlier this week.
2015-5-14
Use props
ams4900
lvl.2

United States

Yep...that would catch every Real Estate guy who wants to take a shot from the middle of a large stairway looking down.
2015-5-14
Use props
classicalle
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8903051 ft
  • >>>
United States

I was thinking just this the other day. The only work around I came up with was to shoot at a slow shutter speed, and trigger flashes via pocket wizards from the ground during the exposure.
2015-5-14
Use props
ams4900
lvl.2

United States

classicalle@gma Posted at 2015-5-15 09:12
I was thinking just this the other day. The only work around I came up with was to shoot at a slow s ...

That would be like throwing a dart at a humming bird while going by in your car with a beer in your other hand!.....lol
I have done that shot once in a blue moon but there should be a trigger for the photo sent by the rc . make a connection to that signal and you can adjust that via your standard latency adjustment on the sync remote
2015-5-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules