Black out?
760 4 2018-6-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_dziv2quVH85s
lvl.1

Denmark

Had my first flight using my dji goggles today. My drone is a Phantom 4.
After only a minuts flight I had a black out on the goggles, to get normal view again I had to press the no. 9 button (the back button). After about one minut again, same problem, and it went on like that.
Also the drone was responding slow to my commands using the rc, and it ignored the home button completely.

Any idea what causes this?

Jens
2018-6-10
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Not sure about your goggle miscommunication.

Are you pressing and holding the RTH button for three seconds to engage it?
If it gets repressed, the function gets canceled.

RedHotPoker
2018-6-10
Use props
Jens Fup
lvl.1

Denmark

Yes I did.
Did I repress it, yes after awhile when it didn't respond to the first time. Ended up with flying it manually back at forced slow speed.

Jens
2018-6-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Sorry for the trouble. May I know the firmware version of your aircraft, remote controller, DJI Go 4 app, and the DJI Goggles? If not yet updated, kindly update the firmware and please let us know the result. Thank you.
2018-6-11
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I didnt have the blackouts but i did once have the slow moving and also the app screen changed, i new something was amiss when i noticed that, so i brought the ac down straight away and i rebooted the device but i also rebooted everything else too and it was fine after that, was weird though, it was as though the app was a much older version or that it was for a different AC, the latter seems plausible, a glitch in the matrix made the app detect  an incorrect aircraft......
2018-6-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules