problems with the horizon of the camera
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
juankageo
lvl.1
Colombia

When making turns in the air and moving from left to right does not keep the horizaonte, and delays in recovering it. return to factory settings, update the firmware and problem persists.If you have any beta updates please send it.

No hits, no crashes, no flights in rain.
less than 10 flights in total.

juankageo@yahoo.es

2018-6-10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, may I know what Aircraft you have and prior to the update what method have you used?
2018-6-10
Use props
juankageo
lvl.1
Colombia

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-6-10 14:13
Hi, may I know what Aircraft you have and prior to the update what method have you used?

I have phantom 4 advance,
update through DJI assitan 2. The engines of the gimbal are heated. It is normal?
2018-6-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

juankageo@yahoo Posted at 2018-6-10 15:09
I have phantom 4 advance,
update through DJI assitan 2. The engines of the gimbal are heated. It is normal?

Thank you for your response. Could you share with us a sample video showing the issue? Thank you.
2018-6-11
Use props
SirToby
lvl.1
Germany

I can just say: +1

I upgraded from a P3A to a P4A and I am experiencing the same issue right with the first flight. Now I am finding more and more posts describing this issue.
2018-6-13
Use props
SirToby
lvl.1
Iceland

Now the beta (1.0.0800) has been provided to me, but the problem persists. DJI asks me to send it in...
A brand new product which does not work, and I can not wait for two weeks to exchange it - going on holidays and being booked to do aerials.
2018-6-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules