821 3 2018-6-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TyJo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1595030 ft
  • >>>
United States

My unlocking list is stuck on locations I put in several months ago, it says its syncing but I don't get the new locations. I tried my iPad and iPhone. However when I use my remote+ with the built in screen it works just fine and all the new unlocking shows up. Just no love with IOS....anyone have any ides?

I use DroneDeploy so using the andriod remote is not an option.

Thanks
Tyler

2018-6-11
Use props
TyJo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1595030 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm an idoit, so ill leave thi post up to remind me....that i'm an idiot. I assumed that when it said "Sync complete" that it was doing something, it was not. The app had logged out of DJI, logged back in and all was well. DJI you may want to change that to say "Please log in to sync" so I know somehting is wrong the next time.
2018-6-11
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

Hey don't talk like that about i'm, i am sure i'm has no part in this problem.
Yes many of those messages and text's could need a lot of improvement, just like the Exit in the Me Profile should say Logout rather than Exit.

Now please remember to add a [Solved] to subject so hopefully the next in your situation would find the solution before posting for help and end up blaming i'm for the problem.

Fly safe.
2018-6-12
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

TyJo Posted at 2018-6-11 15:35
I'm an idoit, so ill leave thi post up to remind me....that i'm an idiot. I assumed that when it said "Sync complete" that it was doing something, it was not. The app had logged out of DJI, logged back in and all was well. DJI you may want to change that to say "Please log in to sync" so I know somehting is wrong the next time.

Good to know that you have worked it out. As for your suggestion, it will also be transferred to the engineers to notice.
2018-6-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules