updates
899 6 2018-6-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
vidya
lvl.2

India

my drone is not flying more than 25 metres, I have degraded all the updates and upgraded the new version, but also it is not flying more than 25 metres.

can someone help me with it
2018-6-11
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>

I assume you've not set maximum flight distance at 25m in DJI Go 4 ?

I think you may be seeing the 30m altitude, and 50m horizontal flight limitation set by recent updates, if so then this limitation can be removed by making sure that you have 'logged in' to your DJI account using DJI Go 4.

So with all powered up and connected (aircraft, RC & display device) try the following:-

On the first screen in DJI Go 4 (where aircraft is selected), tap on 'Me' at bottom of screen.
Then tap on the cog wheel at top right of screen, that should take you to the 'Settings Screen', from there log in to your DJI account (make sure display device has a good wifi connection).
If it shows already logged in, then log out and back in again.

Once done, do not log out again on DJI Go 4. The limitation is now removed, and with the DJI Go 4 App' having previously logged on then no wifi nor cell phone connection is required to fly.
2018-6-11
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello. We apologize if you're having issues with your drone. Have you already checked the settings on your app if you're under the beginner's mode? Or set your max flight altitude. Just go to the camera interface > General settings > Main controller settings.
2018-6-12
Use props
vidya
lvl.2

India

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-6-12 03:45
Hello. We apologize if you're having issues with your drone. Have you already checked the settings on your app if you're under the beginner's mode? Or set your max flight altitude. Just go to the camera interface > General settings > Main controller settings. [view_image]

i have checked all the settings everything is in normal
2018-6-12
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

vidya Posted at 2018-6-12 03:50
i have checked all the settings everything is in normal

I see. Have you tried to reinstall the app?
2018-6-12
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

What is happening when it won't fly anymore, what message do you get?
Have you checked on the flysafe maps that you're not in some restricted area?
2018-6-12
Use props
vidya
lvl.2

India

i have reinstalled the app,but then it is not flying. It is not a restricted area also.

Can u just me any update or any other methods where i can fly my drone more than 80mts.
2018-7-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules