Cannot connect RC to Spark
1928 11 2018-6-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Starshark
lvl.1
Ukraine

Hi All. Sorry my English.

Anyway not connect  rc (model:gl100a c2 ) and spark (model:MM1A). Any metod: watch video, read thread on this foforum, reset rc and spark, connect with assistant.... fail always.

Connect DJI Go with RC - succesfull
Connect DJI Go with Spark - succesful
Connect RC with Spark - unsuccesful permanently.

Help me please.
2018-6-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello, Sorry for the inconvenience. May I know what is the current firmware version of your Spark and remote controller? What is the color of the aircraft's rear indicator light? Please provide the complete details on how did you link your remote controller to your aircraft and if you receive an error message. Thank you.
2018-6-13
Use props
Starshark
lvl.1
Ukraine

How do I check firmare version on both RC and Spark?
Anyway, I''ve tried to connect them both using android app (DJI GO 4) and without with same result - when I turn spark into "binding mode" by holding power button for more than 3 seconds (front lights are blinking red, rear lights are blinking yellow faster) and then turn RC into same binding mode (either via app or holding FN+Pause+right low button for 3 seconds or so) - RC starts beeping, there's blinking red LED on RC that indicates that it's in binding mode. Then I place both spark and controller on top of eachother, so there's definitely less than 20sm between them. They're just beeping for minute or so and nothing happens. I've tried it multiple times with same result, so either I do something wrong or there's somethign wrong with controller or spark.
Previously I\ve tried to fly on it via android app - it worked fine, controls aren't comfortable enough though so I desided to buy RC - and this is where I stuck.
2018-6-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Starshark Posted at 2018-6-13 02:34
How do I check firmare version on both RC and Spark?
Anyway, I''ve tried to connect them both using android app (DJI GO 4) and without with same result - when I turn spark into "binding mode" by holding power button for more than 3 seconds (front lights are blinking red, rear lights are blinking yellow faster) and then turn RC into same binding mode (either via app or holding FN+Pause+right low button for 3 seconds or so) - RC starts beeping, there's blinking red LED on RC that indicates that it's in binding mode. Then I place both spark and controller on top of eachother, so there's definitely less than 20sm between them. They're just beeping for minute or so and nothing happens. I've tried it multiple times with same result, so either I do something wrong or there's somethign wrong with controller or spark.
Previously I\ve tried to fly on it via android app - it worked fine, controls aren't comfortable enough though so I desided to buy RC - and this is where I stuck.

Hello, you can check the firmware version on the app.
1. Open the DJI Go 4 app (make sure to power on both aircraft and remote controller).
2. Enter camera view
3. Tap the 3 dots icon on the upper right.
4. Go to general settings and look for "about".
We need to refresh the wifi of your Spark. To reset, hold the battery down for 9 seconds until you hear the aircraft beep three times. The next step is linking the remote controller to the aircraft. Press the Pause, Fn, and C1 buttons at the same time. Once the controller starts beeping, release these buttons. With Spark powered on, press and hold the battery power button for 3 seconds. When you hear Spark beep, release this button. Make sure both aircraft and remote controller is fully charge.
2018-6-13
Use props
Starshark
lvl.1
Ukraine

I checked firmware on Spark and RC using dji go 4 and hold "3 dashes" menu.

rc: 01.00.0400 (rc)
spark: 01.00.0900 (ac)
2018-6-13
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
United States

You tries with resetting the RC by holding the power button  of the switched on RC for 9 secs?
And the same for the Spark? Total reset, 9 secs, 3 beeps?

2018-6-13
Use props
Starshark
lvl.1
Ukraine

I have tried to reset multiplie times.
2018-6-13
Use props
Starshark
lvl.1
Ukraine

I done this. Success pairing rc and drone after downgrade rc firmware to 01.00.0300
2018-6-13
Use props
S.J
Second Officer
Flight distance : 322454 ft
Kuwait

Starshark Posted at 2018-6-13 05:12
I done this. Success pairing rc and drone after downgrade rc firmware to 01.00.0300

better to update rc firmware.
2018-6-13
Use props
Starshark
lvl.1
Ukraine

And repeat all my unsucess story?
2018-6-14
Use props
jmb63
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7009439 ft
  • >>>
United States

Maybe I am reading your first post and the steps you have taken incorrectly but you can't have the phone/device AND the RC connected to the spark at the same time. Re-check your procedures but if you have DJI Go connected to the spark, then the RC (remote control) will not connect!  Connect the RC to the Spark then start the DJI Go app.
2018-6-14
Use props
djiuser_qly0EYrHioX1
New

United States

Hi I have a brand new Spark but I cannot connect RC to Spark using the above procedure.
2018-12-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules