phantom 4 pro v2 can't transfer from drone's usb exit
1809 7 2018-6-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rikosoecial
lvl.1
Italy

Hi all, connecting my new Phantom 4 Pro V2 via usb from drone's exit to pc or android tablet via OTG i can not see SD volume and can not download photo/video. Any feedback?

PS Using a PC i can see 2 ghost volumes but i can't access them, using android tablet (mediapad m5) i can't see anything

2018-6-13
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Buy an adapter and insert the card into your computer.
2018-6-13
Use props
rikosoecial
lvl.1
Italy

ALABAMA Posted at 2018-6-13 05:36
Buy an adapter and insert the card into your computer.

i know, thank you, but the other way sould work too, I ask if it is a problem of v2...
2018-6-13
Use props
Landbo
Second Officer
Flight distance : 502792 ft
Denmark

rikosoecial Posted at 2018-6-13 05:42
i know, thank you, but the other way sould work too, I ask if it is a problem of v2...

The USB connector on your P4P Vx is only used to update firmware and download technical data from the machine. Therefore, you can not see the contents of your video/picture SD card. As said by ALABAMA, take out the card and read your videos and pictures directly from your computer.

Regards Leif.
2018-6-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hello. The micro USB port of the aircraft usually use if you are updating or refreshing the firmware of your aircraft via DJI assistant on your computer. In order for you to get the pictures or videos, you need to get the SD card that was inserted from your aircraft and insert it to your SD card adapter or SD card slot on your computer (if there is an available SD card slot).
2018-6-13
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

You should not be using the OTG cable i think, just the micro USB to USB.
2018-6-13
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Denmark

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-6-13 10:10
Hello. The micro USB port of the aircraft usually use if you are updating or refreshing the firmware of your aircraft via DJI assistant on your computer. In order for you to get the pictures or videos, you need to get the SD card that was inserted from your aircraft and insert it to your SD card adapter or SD card slot on your computer (if there is an available SD card slot).

Hi Natalia
I would suppose you would know better than this?

P4P (v.1) manual

2018-6-13
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Denmark

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-6-13 10:10

Strange is that the v2 manual in the same chapter is talking about upgrade of firmware, but i think this must be an error in the middle of using the camera instructions!
As this manual cover both v.1 and v.2 something must have gone wrong, not the only error  i noticed, i would be making a thread of some other manual bugs later.

P4P (v1+2) manual

2018-6-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules