Cannot Do Manual Videos during Intelligent Flight Modes
1081 3 2018-6-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nieto
lvl.2

It is clear that all of the QuickShot intelligent flight modes have built-in video functions (Dronie, Circle, Helix, Rocket, Boomerang, and Asteroid).  However, video recording does not always occur throughout the entire flight sequence.  For example, the Dronie, Rocket and I believe Asteroid record video on the way up and shuts off during its return.  I have noticed, however, that I cannot manually record video or photos during those times that auto recording is off during those return times.  I have to cancel the rest of the intelligent flight in order to record but then the Mavic Air won't return back on its own to the starting point.  Has everyone seen this behavior and if so is there a way around this so I can record any time I want?
2018-6-15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, We apologize for the inconvenience. Did you try to reset the factory defaults of the camera?  We would like to request a sample clip from you. You can use google drive or drop-box for you to upload it. Make sure to click on ''reply'' so that I will receive notification from your response. Thank you.
2018-6-15
Use props
latinheart83
lvl.1
Spain

I really would like to know some new reports about this ?? Because as far as I experienced with my mavic air, it´s pretty much the same with me.

I do put on these different modes, and I can´t record or anything - it just does its own thing. What I really dont like as well, is that the automatic exposure is on - which is kind of stupid...
Why it limits the user to set manual exposure in the various quickshots if he wants to use manual exposure ? ..

Thank you.
2018-6-15
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The return is just that - if you want to record the return then press X, start record then fly it back manually or press RTH. The return part of the QS is not part of the specified sequence so it's right that record stops upon it's completion prior to return.
2018-6-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules