Phantom 4 pro +: Firmware error 800
3347 2 2018-6-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
likevape
New

Vietnam

Hi everybody,
[size=14.6667px]I'm new to drones and just bought the Phantom 4 Pro Plus.

[size=14.6667px]What I did do so far is create an account and log in. Then I connected my drone with my laptop using the provided cable and assistant 2 program. That went fine but when I tried updating my controller firmware afterward via SD card I got a code 800 error. I tried again and same error. Finally I reformatted the card and it worked.

[size=14.6667px]My question is have those failed attempts caused any damage or should I be good to go?
[size=14.6667px]Thanks so much!
2018-6-15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, Sorry for the inconvenience. No, it will not cause any damage. Let me know if you encounter other error message or issues. Please click "Reply" to make sure i will get notification from your response.
2018-6-15
Use props
spike
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-6-15 09:06
Hi, Sorry for the inconvenience. No, it will not cause any damage. Let me know if you encounter other error message or issues. Please click "Reply" to make sure i will get notification from your response.

This post saved me some considerable time as I was getting the 800 Error as well and had tried a few times with no luck. I tried a different Micro SD card and the update sailed through first time.

I've kept this SD card to one side for further updates.
2019-6-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules