Video Distorting on screen
364 6 2018-6-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_sH3YCJZsT9HE
lvl.1
United States

I have tried formatting 2 SD cards, attaching RC through USB Cable to Phone, then swithced to tablet, but I am getting a distorted view and serious lag in the video on my screen. The video records fine, I just cannot see what I am recording, any suggestions? Thanks in Advance Nick
2018-6-17
Use props
djiuser_sH3YCJZsT9HE
lvl.1
United States

Now I am getting Calibrate the Vision Sensors with DJI Assistant on PC or MAC for Higher Accuracy. What is this? Never have downloaded anything for PC, just DJI Go APP for Phone.  
2018-6-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we do apologize for the inconvenience, I would recommend downloading the DJI Assistant 2 on your computer and re-calibrate the sensor, I would advise using a 14-inch monitor or more and the video resolution should be set in default mode for a better sensor calibration. Please see the link for you to download the application. Thank you.
https://www.dji.com/mavic/info#downloads

2018-6-17
Use props
davidmartingraf
First Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_sH3YCJZsT9HE Posted at 2018-6-17 14:35
Now I am getting Calibrate the Vision Sensors with DJI Assistant on PC or MAC for Higher Accuracy. What is this? Never have downloaded anything for PC, just DJI Go APP for Phone.

I had the exact same problems with my Mavic Pro. I uninstalled and reinstalled the software, finally re-calibrated the vision sensors through the App and re-calibrated the RC and re-flashed the firmware of the Mavic Pro. Finally, this all for the moment seems to have corrected the issue, but it'll be a wait and see strategy.
2018-6-17
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

davidmartingraf Posted at 2018-6-17 15:09
I had the exact same problems with my Mavic Pro. I uninstalled and reinstalled the software, finally re-calibrated the vision sensors through the App and re-calibrated the RC and re-flashed the firmware of the Mavic Pro. Finally, this all for the moment seems to have corrected the issue, but it'll be a wait and see strategy.

Any idea as to what might have started the problem(s)?
2018-6-17
Use props
davidmartingraf
First Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 2018-6-17 15:47
Any idea as to what might have started the problem(s)?

I can only say the latest firmware that went into effect. I hadn't flown since before the updates and following them is when I noticed the problems?
2018-6-17
Use props
djiuser_sH3YCJZsT9HE
lvl.1
United States

What is reflashed Mavic Firmware? I have done everything, re calibration on DJI Assistant, tried formatting SD Cards, tried different cables, and still getting distorted screen.  I have over 300 hours of flight time with same phone, same SD Cards, and this just started 3 days ago...
2018-6-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules