Zhiyun Crane V2?
3736 15 2018-6-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
egargiulo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5000 ft
Italy

sure we do well to wait for Ronin-s? maybe I'd better buy Zhiyun Crane V2 ... I have a CAnon 5d markIII. With all the problems others are having here on the forum
2018-6-19
Use props
Surface2Air
Second Officer
Flight distance : 167441 ft
Canada

(Removed my sarcasm)
2018-6-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We are sorry to hear that, our engineers are working on keeping improving our product and customers' experience, we listen to all the feedback on social media, any feedback would be much appreciated.
2018-6-20
Use props
egargiulo
lvl.4
Italy

several users here on the forum complain about the Ronin-s dysfunction
2018-6-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

egargiulo Posted at 2018-6-20 11:49
several users here on the forum complain about the Ronin-s dysfunction

I see, we pay close attention to customer's feedback about our product, so does our R&D team, we will do our best to address customers' issues with Ronin-S.
2018-6-20
Use props
thephilz
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-6-20 21:27
I see, the official firmware hasn't been released yet, we pay close attention to customer's feedback about our product, so does our R&D team, we will do our best to address customers' issues with Ronin-S.

Official firmware hasn't been released? Then what the heck are we using? Why is this available for sale & shipping?

Some of us are professionals using this equipment professionally. We need to be able to rely on it.
2018-6-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

thephilz Posted at 2018-6-21 07:30
Official firmware hasn't been released? Then what the heck are we using? Why is this available for sale & shipping?

Some of us are professionals using this equipment professionally. We need to be able to rely on it.

The firmware will be released very soon, we will release an announcement in Forum too, please wait patiently, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2018-6-25
Use props
DJI-Paul
lvl.4
Flight distance : 41159547 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

DJI Mindy means we are currently updating firmware for some additions and minor tweaks which will be release shortly.
2018-6-25
Use props
CanonMax
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8953215 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-6-25 01:51
The firmware will be released very soon, we will release an announcement in Forum too, please wait patiently, sorry for the inconvenience caused.

@ DJI MIndy...

will this INCLUDE the neccessary firmware update so MANY MANY CANON EOS 5D and 7D users finally can use the Ronin-S ?

Regards,

Max
2018-6-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

thephilz Posted at 2018-6-21 07:30

Some of us are professionals using this equipment professionally. We need to be able to rely on it.

I apologize for my previous post, please refer to Paul's post on 8# and we will keep improving our products to make your experience with Ronin-S better.
2018-6-26
Use props
egargiulo
lvl.4
Italy

I'm very undecided between this Ronin S and Zhiyun Crane V2. This morning I attended a preview of Ronin s with my Canon eos 5d markIII, here in Naples. I tried it. only the Start Stop button works, the focus control still does not work. It does not even have control of all the other parameters (aperture, ISO, ecc) which instead has very Zhiyun Crane V2. Support DJI, what do you say to the canonist people of the forum? how do you calm him? How can I decide? I would like DJI but .... Dji, do you think you'll be able to integrate the features that are missing compared to the Zhiyun Crane V2?
2018-6-26
Use props
fans1904ef8e
lvl.2

DJI-Paul Posted at 2018-6-25 03:10
DJI Mindy means we are currently updating firmware for some additions and minor tweaks which will be release shortly.

I keep reading about firmware updates.  Firmware does not fix it not coming with or having a cable so it will work with 6D (or other cameras) as stated as compatibility.  One of the big sellers for Ronin S is all it can do and being plug and play.  DJI should make the correct cable and send it to those who have already received the Ronin.
2018-6-26
Use props
egargiulo
lvl.4
Italy

egargiulo Posted at 2018-6-26 05:29
I'm very undecided between this Ronin S and Zhiyun Crane V2. This morning I attended a preview of Ronin s with my Canon eos 5d markIII, here in Naples. I tried it. only the Start Stop button works, the focus control still does not work. It does not even have control of all the other parameters (aperture, ISO, ecc) which instead has very Zhiyun Crane V2. Support DJI, what do you say to the canonist people of the forum? how do you calm him? How can I decide? I would like DJI but .... Dji, do you think you'll be able to integrate the features that are missing compared to the Zhiyun Crane V2?

Support, Then? I beg you to answer me
2018-6-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

egargiulo Posted at 2018-6-26 05:29
I'm very undecided between this Ronin S and Zhiyun Crane V2. This morning I attended a preview of Ronin s with my Canon eos 5d markIII, here in Naples. I tried it. only the Start Stop button works, the focus control still does not work. It does not even have control of all the other parameters (aperture, ISO, ecc) which instead has very Zhiyun Crane V2. Support DJI, what do you say to the canonist people of the forum? how do you calm him? How can I decide? I would like DJI but .... Dji, do you think you'll be able to integrate the features that are missing compared to the Zhiyun Crane V2?

Hi egargiulo, sorry for the late response, we have updated the compatible list, please check more here: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=154419&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dauthor%26orderby%3Ddateline%26orderby%3Ddateline
Currently, Canon 5D Mark III can only start/stop recording video and capture the pictures with RSS-IR cable, we are developing the USB Shutter control cable, please pay attention to our website about the future release. GTScreenshot_20180629_173905.png
2018-6-29
Use props
egargiulo
lvl.4
Italy

Thank you, DJI Mindy .... in short, for the 5D markIII, in your current development forecast: neither focusing nor control of shooting parameters (time, ISO and aperture). Does DJI plan to develop 5D markIII Canon focus control and shutter parameter control in the short term? Please answer me on this. Otherwise it is better that the owners of 5D markIII buy the Zhiyun Crane V2 gimbal already perfectly compatible with Canon 5D markIII.
I'm sorry because I'm a DJI supporter (owner of S900, phantom 4pro, Inspire2 and Ronin M)
at least the app has all the creative features shown on the site (motionlapse, timlapse, tracking and pano) fully functional for eos 5d markIIi? or even those are a gadget that will come in the future?
2018-6-29
Use props
fans6381fdf7
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Come on DJI - this is ridiculous - I had a Zhiyun Crane 2 and I can control all camera functions - Aperture, ISO, Shutter whilst recording - why can't the Ronin S do this!!! So annoying. And I can't find any other third party device to do this either The OKii can do it all, but not while recording
2018-12-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules