Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansbf70484d
lvl.2
Flight distance : 805148 ft

HI
New drone pilot here in Australia
trying to get the spark up and flying.
I am trying to use the simulator mode to learn some flying, and rather than use my iphone 5's small screen, I am using my ipad.
When I log into the DJI4 app, it asks for mobile phone link and verification. I use my account login, and put in my phone number, it then tells me it is an invalid chinese phone number. Which it should I suppose, because I am not in china, I am in Australia. Why is it doing this, and how can I get past this. It wont allow me to do anything while awaiting this verification.
I cant fly/ or use the sim until I get past this it seems.
very frustrating

thanks

Mike

2018-6-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, I'm really sorry to hear that. May I know if there 's an error code? Please send a screenshot on the error message that you are receiving. Thank you.
2018-6-19
Use props
fansbf70484d
lvl.2

thanks for that
I will attach a screenshot from my ipad. the app is asking for a china phone number, but I am in Australia.
2018-6-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fansbf70484d Posted at 2018-6-19 02:31
thanks for that
I will attach a screenshot from my ipad. the app is asking for a china phone number, but I am in Australia.
[view_image]

Hello, Thank you for your response. Try to reset your home wifi or try a different internet connection. Take the aircraft out and let it search for the GPS signal. May I know what Ipad are you using?
2018-6-19
Use props
Mike Tshikwara
lvl.2
Australia

I'll try firing it up next time I can get some time away in a park. I live too close to an airport to start it up at home.
Im using an old Ipad air 2.
cheers
2018-6-19
Use props
pmshop
First Officer
Flight distance : 8073271 ft
  • >>>
United States

Just a shot in the dark but I have a feeling it is going to be the SIM you got for the iPad Air 2

I have not seen that request on any of my devices and it looks like device (iPad) activation.
2018-6-19
Use props
DMX_MT
First Officer
Malta

Mike Tshikwara Posted at 2018-6-19 04:26
I'll try firing it up next time I can get some time away in a park. I live too close to an airport to start it up at home.
Im using an old Ipad air 2.
cheers

Mike, if you try the Simulator, remember to take the Propellers off, just in case Mate !
2018-6-19
Use props
Mike Tshikwara
lvl.2

DMX_MT Posted at 2018-6-19 04:46
Mike, if you try the Simulator, remember to take the Propellers off, just in case Mate !

thanks guys. taking it outside so it could get a satellite fix did the trick
2018-6-27
Use props
DMX_MT
First Officer
Malta

Mike Tshikwara Posted at 2018-6-27 22:57
thanks guys. taking it outside so it could get a satellite fix did the trick

Good luck Mike !

2018-6-28
Use props
Advanced